Who's bandwagon you jumping on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Now that it's all over for us now, (really sad day :( ) which team are you going to want to win the comp now,
myself I want to see the Dragons choke more than anyone else as I know too many Dragons fans & it will be hell to listen to all of them
Don't want the Roosters either, everything they do stinks for mine
Tigers HAHA Pretenders
Titans are just so arsey everytime they play & their luck is due to fail soon
so it boils down to Raiders v Panthers for me as I reckon that would end up being a great GF, and not sure who I would follow if that eventuates

From here, I hope the Raiders go on with it. A young team with a few good players that I would love to see get up over any other team.

Personally I think it will be between Dragons and Titans but anything can happen

BErKeLEy_eAgLe - Totally agree on all of your points!!

Raiders or Panthers for me! Wont be too happy if any of the others win, ESPECIALLY the St George Chokers. I just cant wait for them to be out of the comp. After yesterday in particular, their supporters annoy me more than the team themselves!

Panthers,raiders or titans-don't have any friends who support any of them,so no crap to put up with if they win.

I think some of the dragons top line players could struggle - take Soward who will have played 2games in a month by the time they play the g/f qualifier

The Wheel link said:
The Tigers or Raider or any team that beats St George
yep, I was going to say something similar.

Raiders or any team that smashes the cowardly led dragqueens

Anyone but the Dragons winning is fine with me, and that's saying something because I've never had much time for the Roosters especially. At least Carney is entertaining to watch and would actually enjoy him tearing the Dragons to shreds.

I live in the Illawarra and the majority of their fans are irritating at the best of times, but the media saturation and rubbish I'll have to listen to for months- maybe even years- should they win the title will be sickening. Their supporters don't take criticism of their side too well either- I had the nerve to suggest to a few yesterday that they'll have to be better than that to win it this year and was shouted down by all of them. "Yeah, but we won and your team is out!", etc. Obviously they did enough to win against a Manly team that tried hard, but they're going to have to up the intensity to win in week three.

Spiritech link said:
Anyone but the Dragons winning is fine with me, and that's saying something because I've never had much time for the Roosters especially. At least Carney is entertaining to watch and would actually enjoy him tearing the Dragons to shreds.

I live in the Illawarra and the majority of their fans are irritating at the best of times, but the media saturation and rubbish I'll have to listen to for months- maybe even years- should they win the title will be sickening. Their supporters don't take criticism of their side too well either- I had the nerve to suggest to a few yesterday that they'll have to be better than that to win it this year and was shouted down by all of them. \"Yeah, but we won and your team is out!\", etc. Obviously they did enough to win against a Manly team that tried hard, but they're going to have to up the intensity to win in week three.

Sounds like the tigers of 05,god that was annoying

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7