Whos fault is this in the blame game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
when manly are in the oppostion 20, its last tackle and i close my eyes and pray they dont pass it to Cherry to complete the set. Please please , pass it to a forward , or a seagull or the ref, just not to cherry.

Is cherry and evans the 2 voices in his head, and why does he always listen to evil homer. Ffs

Not blaming DCE for this season of misery but it can't be ignored that on too many occasions in cruicial times he comes up with the wrong play or has nfi what to do.
His fault, poorly coached or too much pressure brought on by being surrounded by nuffies?.....who knows

I dont think its all his fault. I just hate him getting the ball last tackle in the oppostions 20. he has no composure
Hard to have composure when you are trying to herd cats into an attacking move and when you finally do every opposition player has you lined up. He cant do anything with half of our players out of position.

Hard to have composure when you are trying to herd cats into an attacking move and when you finally do every opposition player has you lined up. He cant do anything with half of our players out of position.
Dang those cats, why won't they do what twenty has told them to do

He's our only real creative player it's hard on him ,I don't blame him but he's trying too hard because of it

SO GIVE US A DECENT NUMBER 6 !!!!

The club is fuked

This will take years to fix

Or until they relocate
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8