Who's going on Friday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Might watch this one on the hill and help dish out the hate. Would like to have a beer with anyone attending. Going with a mate who supports the dogs so i'll be alone during the game.

I am coming up from Canberra with my 4 kids for this game! Marked it in my diary at the beginning of the season as a must attend game........

I'll be there.

I've never had the chance to actually meet anyone from the forums. Where does everyone tend to congregate ?

Just been informed the who's attending isn't working I will fix it in the morning

Use the "Members attending this game" Button to the right --------> and let everyone know who's going to be there.

Let's get a packed house to give Dessie a memorable homecoming.

I am 50/50. Got a work do on but if I can get away before 6pm I should be able to get there. If not the pub I guess.

Having a sea eagles supporter, 2 doggies supporters and a parra supporter over for the game.
Have several international students staying with us too at the moment and have gotten all my flags and jerseys out for them to wear on Friday night. With any luck we will be exporting sea eagles fans back to main land china and hong kong at the end of the month

I wonder if the riot police will turn up like they used to whenever the bulldogs played. I will be there. Alas without my riot shield and baton.

I hope there's a line of cops down the middle of the hill. Footy games should be segregated. I hate seeing a few poor outnumbered enemies cop it all night. It should be masses of hate spewing forth at one another.

I'll be there, drum and all. Anyone that wants to meet fellow Silvertails will usually find them where we are: 40 metre line, Northern end of the ground on the hill.

I cant make it - Damn it, cause i'm overseas in India, But GO THE EAGLES and i'll be wearing my 40-0 teeshirt all through the streets of Varanasi on Friday.

Snake to get double. DCE, Wolfman and Killer all to help as well.;)

I wouldn't miss this one! I'm going with a group of Dogs fans from work that have suddenly found their voices this year and my old man (Dragons fan who wants Manly to win).

Can't wait for the old girl Brookie to turn on another old fashioned frosty welcome for these scumbags.

I think it may surpass anything Melbourne have experienced in recent seasons and I reckon our boys will feed off it.

C'MON MANLY!

Yep will be there, loud & proud of the Manly boys! This should be the game of the season.

Going to get fitted for my bullet proof vest today. If all goes well with that, I'll be there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2