Who's left?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
Who's left?

This forum would agree that we won't win many or any competitions with our current forward pack. With the probability we will offload or release many of our current forwards lacking in ability or no value for money - who's left worth buying from other clubs?

We need at least 1 forward running prop (instead of reverse, and doesn't tackle with their handbag) and 1 second rower who not only is a ball runner but also has a safe defensive ability.

What are your thoughts............... I don't know who's left with Myles out of the picture and Simpson supposedly having signed with us already (as reported in Newcastle)

Who's left?

when our forward pack plays well we win. When they play poorly we lose. Its not often the results go against this.

As for who is left - no superstars

stapleton maybe worth a dig - currently on min wage.

Who's left?

Fluffy Stapleton has signed ofr Cronulla I think a couple of weeks ago. There are not two many left apart from Simspon unless somebody else is released

Who's left?

Cheers wheel - missed that one

If lulu goes to the uk as rumoured then bantheman and Bryant are going to have some bargaining power.

Who's left?

Fluffy, I agree when they play well we win, but how consistant are they NOW!!!! not very. The other point being in a semi final or grand final situation is a different kettle of fish to playing against the likes of Souths... (I bit my tongue). With the lack of quality on the market does this resign us to more years of mediocrity?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2