Whose turn is it now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well after another dream result in 2016 for Toddy and the NRL boffins (following on from Souffs and JT & the Cowboys) who will get the gong and blessing from Todd in 2017?

Potentials at this stage;

Parra - they need a change of 'luck' after being caught cap cheating and could follow a similar course to team caught cheating in the past like Storm/Dogs (cap) and Sharks Asada

Broncos. - haven't won a chook raffle in a decade, far too long for the News Ltd and Ch 9 Darlings

Warriors - never won anything surely their time is near. Watch out if Foz is allowed to play

Raiders - long time between drinks but a bit unpopular in NRL circles thx to Ricky.

You could throw in some more teams like Toddys favs the Dogs and Titans but at this stage I reckon the 2017 premiers will come from one of the above. The NRL script writers are onto it already!

Well after another dream result in 2016 for Toddy and the NRL boffins (following on from Souffs and JT & the Cowboys) who will get the gong and blessing from Todd in 2017?

Potentials at this stage;

Parra - they need a change of 'luck' after being caught cap cheating and could follow a similar course to team caught cheating in the past like Storm/Dogs (cap) and Sharks Asada

Broncos. - haven't won a chook raffle in a decade, far too long for the News Ltd and Ch 9 Darlings

Warriors - never won anything surely their time is near. Watch out if Foz is allowed to play

Raiders - long time between drinks but a bit unpopular in NRL circles thx to Ricky.

You could throw in some more teams like Toddys favs the Dogs and Titans but at this stage I reckon the 2017 premiers will come from one of the above. The NRL script writers are onto it already!

And isn't it just bloody sad that we are writing this, and not just us, a few Facebook pages I'm currently on ( just for a laugh hardly ever make a comment) are saying exactly the same thing!!

So one might say " you Manly fans are just pissed off" but these comments come from many other fans as well.

The trouble is , it's starting to stick out like dogs balls isn't it?

Any club still owned by the NRL is likely to win in the next few years as the NRL will be keen to offload these clubs

You forgot 2013 and the over hyped return of SBW.And you could say,at a pinch,2012 with the Storms redemption story,but that maybe a stretch.Either way,the NRL are chasing feel good stories to wallpaper over the rubbish the likes of Fifita and Greg Bird bring to the game

Manly in 2017.

We haven't won in 6 years......too long between drinks.

However......this is only if the only first grade that Lewis Brown and Brayden Wiliame see is from the Jane Try Stand.

Raiders or warriors but it's too early to tell.

I've called the last two in about May I'll try again next may, but those two are early favorites surely.

they tried hard with parra this year but they kept shooting themselves in the foot.

so maybe parra next year?

soon be time for penrith, warriors, and gold coast.

they tried hard with parra this year but they kept shooting themselves in the foot. so maybe parra next year? soon be time for penrith, warriors, and gold coast.
We will have to keep this post. I think Global may have the next 4 years covered. Nrl will do their best to see the above teams get a premiership soon. We need Manly to throw a spanner in the works.

We will have to keep this post. I think Global may have the next 4 years covered. Nrl will do their best to see the above teams get a premiership soon. We need Manly to throw a spanner in the works.

Just like 2011, when the NRL had Melbourne on top for most of the season after 2010 dramas, until they arrived at Brookie in Rd25

Just an interesting fact ... all 4 minor premiers (incl QLD cup) got beaten in the Grandfinal.

After the 2013 rort, I have picked every premiership winner before the season started. I didn't know, I just guessed. This year I had Parra with Cronulla next year. When Parra were exposed, I said to my mates that they would fast track Cronulla. Not sure on the NRL plans for Parra now but most of them now believe me that the comp is rigged. If the current administration are still in office, I reckon Penrith next year, then Warriors, then Raiders.

I saw Maloney throw three blatant forward passes to Wade Graham on Sunday night and nothing was done about any of them.

The slime are morals. Greenturd has helped them load up their cap courtesy of a p*ssweak penalty and they get the best team available.
Get on for the best Bullsh*t feel-good story of 2017.
What a joke.

Last edited:
Longest Premiership Drought formguide:

30 Parramatta (Arthur)
22 Canberra (Stuart)
21 Warriors (Kearney)
15 Newcastle (Brown)
13 Penrith (Griffin)
12 Canterbury (Hasler)
11 West Tigers (Taylor)
10 Brisbane (Bennett)

Personally, I don't rate Kearney, although he may have improved under Bennetts tutelage last year. Think it is too early for Arthur. If I had to pick the Quinella, I'd pick Canberra and Canterbury to be Greenburgs darlings this year.

Ever the optimist (or is that optometrist?), I still say Manly for 2017.

If Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton can become US President then Manly can win the NRL Grand Final in 2017.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6