Why all negativity ? The answer is .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
PASSION !

Sure we loved Tooves, Gifty, Choc (not as much towards the end) and all that came with the success. Well we all get on here and share our opinions, because well for me playing and being a fan of league is something I enjoy.

So my point is get behind the owners/coach and give them a chance to ensure ongoing success. Some of you need to let go of the past and allow for those responsible to show their wares.

The most embarrassing thing about Manly this year is seeing so many fans wailing and gnashing their teeth. Certainly change is scary and the unknown is terrifying, but ... seriously folks, gnashing is not good for teeth.

I dont give my respect away, people earn it. And if i feel that zorba and his inlaws have not earnt it then that is my decision. I support the Manly family as such but if a player ( think Foran in a Parra jersey or choc venting onthe club) puts himself before the club then we have a problem. Ill defend Manly to the end and ill call a spade a spade and until the administration of the club are honest and forthright with me as a long time member and fan and earn my respect i will not trust or like them or like them, that does not detract from my love of the Team, if i wasnt passionate i would not care what the Penns and fat cat ( read kunt) did.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2