Why Can't We Just Win!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Tonight we saw something rare parra winning a game of footy. It's starting to feel like manly are doing something very different to the other clubs. Parra and warriors haven't been amazing but have still managed to at least show up and play some good footy. They have both recruited a lot as well but unlike us there combos look fine and are smoothly running. Why in the world did our combos not work on Friday. We had the exact same time to prepare as all other newly recruited teams did, the same amount of new players also. TB can't keep changing
his team every week, it's getting out of hand mate. Plus he may have to think about dropping chez to nsw cup if he doesn't start playing well, he hasn't played well for us since 2014. And why the F$ck is Williame still playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we lose on Monday I'm actually going to have a cry to my self and for Williame who will have lost his 13th game.

One game, one F***ing game! It was one game, at least wait until two losses before we are spammed with this negative bollocks.
Yep. Even if we lose 3 of the first 6 games, no big deal. Just as long as the team overall are making progress, putting in effort and our key combos are gradually improving, thats the main thing. Its a long year and we are 1 game into the season. The overreaction around here is hilarious. And tedious. What was the point of this thread again

I think the Cowboys might have something to say about that.
Thanks bones. The Cowboys played the Bronco's in the grand final last year and they both got hammered in the first round .
Cowboys lost to the Roosters 28-4 and the Bronco's lost to the Rabitt's 36-6,

One game with out any heart and soul from any one accept the Trbojevic boys
It doesn't matter too much with the round one loss. But it was a bit of a fixer, over after 15 minutes.

Biggest anti-climax in years.

The Penns seem too have taken a vow of silence.

A much better showing on Monday is required otherwise it will be felt at the turnstyles.

What da fcuk you say?
Correction :)

The Cowboys played the Bronco's in the grand final last year and they both got hammered in the first round .

Correction :)

The Cowboys played the Bronco's in the grand final last year and they both got hammered in the first round .
Didnt read your next posts via bones. Lol

Sorry guys for over exaggerated comment, I would just like to see the manly where everyone puts in not just 2 or 3 players like on Friday. We should roll the Tigers if we wake up hopefully but if we don't I don't see us making the 8 with really tough games for half the season.

Sorry guys for over exaggerated comment, I would just like to see the manly where everyone puts in not just 2 or 3 players like on Friday. We should roll the Tigers if we wake up hopefully but if we don't I don't see us making the 8 with really tough games for half the season.
Patience young grasshopper, patience. We had 8 new faces in round 1....8! Parra had about 4, Warriors 3 (I think) - Warriors look a shambles and are 0 & 2, Parra pulled it back in round 2, let's see if we can do the same.

There was a great article written by some @KeithSheldon bloke @;) about Newcastle winning the comp last year in March - great read and very apt.

We will be there when it really counts.

Patience young grasshopper, patience. We had 8 new faces in round 1....8! Parra had about 4, Warriors 3 (I think) - Warriors look a shambles and are 0 & 2, Parra pulled it back in round 2, let's see if we can do the same.

There was a great article written by some @KeithSheldon bloke @;) about Newcastle winning the comp last year in March - great read and very apt.

We will be there when it really counts.
After last season I think my patience is all gone

David_Carradine_as_Caine_from_Kung_Fu_-_c._1972%E2%80%931975.jpg

edit: why no, I couldn't find a bigger pic!

lol cough

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8