Why choose to sell out to the Devil

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyslam

Though I don't know him personally, Des has always come across as a man of high integrity until now. . Obviously there's more to it than meets the eye, but surely he realizes that the choice he's made would hurt allot of loyal manly fans and players alike. I'm personally guttered as I held him in high regard as the backbone of the team.

Something about this deal just doesn't make sense. "Show me the money" and when they did he walked anyway?

What was his rush to sign if he'd agreed to next year? 12 months is a long time to spend on a borrowed boat with a rowdy crew!

Why turn around and pull apart a great club he was always loyal to, just to make a point to administration?

There will come a time when we all get tempted whether the chips are up or down. The choices we make at that moment define a man.

Des has done nothing of low integrity. You are judging this on paper talk of verbal agreements etc. Has he been dishonest, lied, cheated or gone against his word?

Des is sick of the infighting at administrative level in the club. He is showing integrity and making a professional decision.

I dislike the Dogs and would hate to see him there but I am not sure that leaving Manly is low integrity.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4