Why do the dogs supporters hate us?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle-rock08

Reserve Grader
Not that I particularly care but why?

What have we done to you?

Here is your chance to tell me WHY?

On a side note I taught my two year old grandson something yesterday.

What does the cow say - moo.

What does the cat say - meow.

What does the dog say - cant win cant win cant win

Needless to say his mother a Manly fan was pleased not so his father a dogs fan. Poor kid is growing up in a very divided household. Kind of like the Irish orange and green.

To all the PC chaps out there - take it as a joke and a bit of fun and don't take it seriously. OK.

Who cares?

All other supporters hate us. End of an old uninteresting story IMO

Its envy, we have everything they wont.

I laughed one said to me the other day "I bet Manly wished Greenburg was running their club".

I don't hate any supporters or their teams, I like beating beating some teams more than others but bit of banter between mates is enough for me.

Envy.:blush:

Bumped into a Sharks supporter last night - he hates us too. Told me the Sharks season is ruined due to the drug crisis "destroying the club" - he then preceeded to tell me to watch out Manly will be next LOL..

All envy ..

1947 said:
Envy.:blush:

Bumped into a Sharks supporter last night - he hates us too. Told me the Sharks season is ruined due to the drug crisis "destroying the club" - he then preceeded to tell me to watch out Manly will be next LOL..

All envy ..

The Sharks season is ruined because they are The Sharks.

Got a lot of bulldog mates, we are 3rd or 4th on their list. They hate saints and parra with a passion.

At the end of the day, everyone has their own hate. For me it's been Canterbury since day 1. Born and bred in the area and I have an extreme passionate hatred for them. I threw a party at my place when they lost the grand final, invited my parra mates of course.

To take this topic to another place, why do we hate certain teams and whats the history behind it ?

Parra for example, is it coz we entered the same year as them, or they beat us in GFs ?
Norths I guess was because they were the local derby

Having grown up away from it all and pre the internet era I was never really mixed up in the 'we must hate this side' stuff

Probably because a number of Manly posters went to the kennel and did a Mr Invisible. Especially after they lost the big one. No class is no class. Just a guess. I think we call them keyboard hero's when the post here

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2