Why I want the Roosters to win.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
Frankly I hate the cheats, but I have two reasons for wanting them to win.

1: They will be found out as cheats anyhow and we will still be the premiers.

2: The salaries of their players will increase and they will have to deal with the 5 years of post premiership squeeze and will thus be unable to be in the market for every single player who is looking for a new club / is young and in development by another club.

I am sick of them being named every time a player is on the market, I am also sick of them poaching our youngsters.

why be so silly and post this one. I hate them more than any team and I dont want them to get any recognition even if the are cheating.

People still class Melbourne as the gun team after they have had everything stripped from them.

F$%^ the rooters

Brian Smith has never won a premiership... i hope it stays that way.  St George Illawarra and the Gold Coast have never won a premiership, i hope it stays that way too. That just leaves the Wests Divers. The best of a bad bunch. Go tigers.

Have to agree with you Bones.... theres not much of a choice with the bunch of hideousness left but if I have to choose one its the Tigers.

I wouldn't mind The Tigers winning for that Young fella, and my wallet, and the guy who is letting me stay at his place GF week is a Tigers man too and will go off haha

In 2005 after they won the comp I was on the phone to his daughter just afterwards and he was going ballistic, he rang up his mate who is a Dragons fan and didn't give him a chance to even say hello before he started going ballistic screaming abuse down the phone, when he finished he heard this little old ladies voice on the other end of the phone and he had dialed the wrong number !! LOL He rang her the next day again to apologize

Bones link said:
Brian Smith has never won a premiership... i hope it stays that way.  St George Illawarra and the Gold Coast have never won a premiership, i hope it stays that way too. That just leaves the Wests Divers. The best of a bad bunch. Go tigers.

+1 to your Karma Bones

Bones link said:
I'm with you on that 100% mate.

Don't care-it's not Manly so the others can get ******!!Hope they smash each other for the next 2 weeks and there are heaps of injuries and suspensions.Hate them all!!

Yeah lets hope that Soward,Carney,Pearce,Marshall,Prince all end up like Campo and will have to spend most of next season on crutches.

Rusty link said:

2: The salaries of their players will increase and they will have to deal with the 5 years of post premiership squeeze and will thus be unable to be in the market for every single player who is looking for a new club / is young and in development by another club.

I am sick of them being named every time a player is on the market, I am also sick of them poaching our youngsters.

Wow, I really don't understand this logic. Hate them so much you want them to win???

I hate them so much, I'd prefer them the wooden spoon.

Tigers or Titans for mine. I like Scott Prince, no real reason to hate the Goldie yet, aside from Nathan Friend, haha.

Love to see St Choke get flogged.

Its a team from Sydney against a no Sydney side so even though I don't like the Roosters they are from here so for those of us that live here, we should be going for them. Its about Sydney pride. Plus Nathen Friend plays for the Titans, enough said

Titans for me - Preston Campbell is one of my favourite players - I hate the Tiger because of Robbie Farah, Rorters & Dragqueens never never ever.

Titans for me, also. I really admire their small blokes, Campbell, prince and Friend. I know Friend is despise here but no-one can deny what a trier he is. I honestly think he is the most important man in the Titans team.
I also like The Gold Coast as a place to visit.
I could live with a Tigers win, but not the other two.

I agree the Goldie is a wonderful place to visit, wouldn't mind living up there. But with Friend maybe he is alright i guess but i will never forgive him for the way he acted in the game in 2008. Beavers last offical brookie game before the finals that year. He dived and carried on better then Farah did the other month.

I hate St George, and would rather eat my own ear lobes then see them win anything. As for the Tigers, they are hardly the worst, but they have Farrah and they we will have to live with their insufferable fans for the next five years again, the Titans have Friend, but they do have Presto who I quite like, but I get the sense that if they win it will be because the NRL wants to let the new team up.

So that leaves the Roosters, who I hate, but at least I can see the positive that they will then have all their players values inflated and be unable to recruit for the next 5 years or so, which given their lack of juniors would kill them.

Lennox Local link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=185425.msg296595#msg296595 date=1285053185]

Wow, I really don't understand this logic. Hate them so much you want them to win???

I hate them so much, I'd prefer them the wooden spoon.

Tigers or Titans for mine. I like Scott Prince, no real reason to hate the Goldie yet, aside from Nathan Friend, haha.

Love to see St Choke get flogged.
[/quote]

Ditto. Thanks for saving me typing it all out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4