Why Jake and Tom Trbojevic are the future of the Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jake has been smashing the gym hard across the off season, even during his break. He will be stronger again next year.

Little wonder he is winning the wrestling drills

I agree he is the better player but when releasing contracted players, you need another club who is prepared to sign them. It would be a lot easier to find a club prepared to take Gutho than it would be Williame. They probably couldn't get any takers for Brayden, such is his talent.
And worth 25% of gutho.

So much for this deal with Hasler NOT to poach players between Manly & his Dogs.
Already tried stealing Foran when he was actually playing & possibly the catalyst to his form slump since.
Then tries a play at the turbo's.
The hide of them to play the hands off Klemmer card because we have this deal to not sign each others players....BS.
At least they were good enough to steal She Rex...great signing Des....did you backend his contract too??
Dasler also tried hard to sign hasson but King Arthur beat him to it.

I agree he is the better player but when releasing contracted players, you need another club who is prepared to sign them. It would be a lot easier to find a club prepared to take Gutho than it would be Williame. They probably couldn't get any takers for Brayden, such is his talent.
Kelly is also still waiting for a call from another club to take Luke Burgess

I've probably said it on here 20+ times, but I'll say it again. In what was a tough and emotionally draining season for us all, the Turbos were the breath of fresh air that kept a lot of us (and certainly me) excited about the 2015 season, and optimistic about the future.

I just hope we can keep them at Brookie for years to come. Would love to see them playing for NSW and Australia together as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4