Why this game will be real tight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
I think this game is an absolute toss up because

-Broncos have won 8 straight
-They have a truckload of origin players and internationals.the baby broncos is a myth really.
-They will be fired up for Lockyer
-Our young halves are not totally proven in these sudden death games.They can't start like they did 2 weeks ago.
-Broncos forwards are strong and athletic which may be VIP as our bench other than Burher are more lumbering in style.Tony Williams is also not used to starting yet.They will play up tempo thru the ruck area and this lack of lateral movement could be our weakness.
-our preparation has been very disjointed.

There are many reasons why the mighty eagles will win also and IMO this will go down to the wire.My tip is Manly by 4 but would not be surprised at all if they get us.

Win or lose the boys have given us a great year of viewing and the best of luck to them.

Their coach has been telling them all season the baby Bronco tag is dead and buried. He hates it. It's the media that keep dragging it to the surface.

I think they will miss Lockyers cool head when things get tight. They have some great players no doubt, but they lack experience. We are in the same boat with our halves, but with Killer and Brett in the backs and Kite and Ballin up front we should be right. I also think that the finals experience that DCE and Foran garnered from the Cowboys match will be worth a heap, they will know now that they can't afford to start slow.

We stop 2nd phase from ThirdManIn and we will shut down a lot of their options.

Let's hope the refs are even handed and give some latitude in the ruck, which is what has been the case all through the finals, can't see it changing tonight. We control the ruck we limit the advantage of their superior forward mobility. If we have time to get a line set and meet them on the front foot then we can bash them out of it.

Looking forward to it, should be a great game.

I was so confident before reading your post Susan, then I watched the game, nervous till the 20th Minute.

All good now :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4