WHY WHY WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Did Des have George Rose, Kite, and Rodney on the bench for so long when the only time we had any go forward was when Rose and Kite were on the pitch. ARRRRRRRGH King is an absolute handbrake and Perry is asleep walking. I am so angry right now!!!!!!!!!

Perry I agree with. Pathetic.

King copped a good knock early so it may have affected him.

Thought Kite , Rose and Rodney went well but certainly were not outstanding, just like the rest of our mob.

Jared Maxwells refereeing was also disgusting but in saying that we simply let them get on a roll in that 2nd half
we played very good in patches but they seemed to have a lot of the ball in that 2nd half and we were noticably getting very tired

I'm surprised by those yardage stats because it seemed to me King was rumbling.  Maybe Perry returned all the kick-offs?

I did see Perry take a few runs but most were pretty soft, Kings seemed to run with more purpose.  Maybe thats why I thought he went ok. 

Both Perry & King were on the field when the Tigpies had all the ball which did not help their offensive stats. Kite actually gave them a fair bit of ball on his own even though he looked much better than last year. I did think George was outstanding and the Tigs were lucky Marshall's pass for the fulton try was not pulled up.

When King came back in the 2nd half he was bending the line, didn't see Perry trouble the line the whole game.

How many hit ups for each players yardage?

Utility Player link said:
Both Perry & King were on the field when the Tigpies had all the ball which did not help their offensive stats. Kite actually gave them a fair bit of ball on his own even though he looked much better than last year. I did think George was outstanding and the Tigs were lucky Marshall's pass for the fulton try was not pulled up.

From where i was sitting, my lounge room in Tokyo, that ball was a mile forward. Can't believe it wasn't even referred upstairs after last years form from the refs.

King topped the tackle count.

Kite and Rose certainly looked better than our starting 2.

How is Cross going? can he take perry's spot?

Teddy started with some big hits then completely faded and it was all Kite and King doing the serious work with George the cream. It was so clear that Kite and Rose created our momentum and I was always worried with Perry and King coming at the very back end of the game. Rodney was poking his nose through like he did in 08 and the WCC but Bailey was quiet. The workload of Choc and Glenn is just enormous.

I cant remember a single dominant run by King. I really cant believe Des took Rose off for so long at half time. What the hell did Des say to them at half time?? I cant remember seeing such a lethargic peformance, its not like we even made so many errors, we just simply didnt turn up. Fark me, T-Rex is a useless bastard, was at fault for a couple of their tries, one he came out of the line and didnt read the play, and the other they went right around him. What use is it having a 115 kg lug in the backline that is slow and can't make defensive reads? I dont ever want to see him in the 17 again.

Bailey should go. although injuries/suspension will probably ensure he stays next week

Bailey seemed to offer nothing from my perspective at the ground! Is that right or did the people watching the tele see more of him?

ads link said:
Bailey seemed to offer nothing from my perspective at the ground! Is that right or did the people watching the tele see more of him?
He pulled off a couple of needed tackles. That was all I saw.

Matabele link said:
King 48 metres
Perry 89
Kite 115
Rose 136!!!!!

Baily 31
lets add some balance
King made more tackles than the other 3 and also had 3 off loads

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4