Why?!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 26876

As I always do, i check out the team list and week in week out I see three names I don't agree with... Josh Starling, Nate Myles and Lewis Brown. At the moment I am alright with Myles and brown playing due to injuries but once lussick and more are back they simply can not be there. Now on to josh starling...
Whenever josh enters the field no matter how much you like him as a person you've gotta notice his shocking defence, Surely. He's leaked that many tries this year with people just walking on past him, most of em you wouldn't even notice his terrible attempt at tackling as he barely tries to tackle them at all, just looking confused as usual and putting his arm out to make it look like he tried to tackle em. I have noticed this more and more after a certain try against the Titans where he just let them through with ease while everyone else was trying their guts out despite the hugely depleted team in that game. Why on earth when we have players like knight and Meehan (don't think he's allowed to play yet, definitely next year anyway) and winterstein available. Let's throw some of our future stars out there and get rid of this trash.

As I always do, i check out the team list and week in week out I see three names I don't agree with... Josh Starling, Nate Myles and Lewis Brown. At the moment I am alright with Myles and brown playing due to injuries but once lussick and more are back they simply can not be there. Now on to josh starling...
Whenever josh enters the field no matter how much you like him as a person you've gotta notice his shocking defence, Surely. He's leaked that many tries this year with people just walking on past him, most of em you wouldn't even notice his terrible attempt at tackling as he barely tries to tackle them at all, just looking confused as usual and putting his arm out to make it look like he tried to tackle em. I have noticed this more and more after a certain try against the Titans where he just let them through with ease while everyone else was trying their guts out despite the hugely depleted team in that game. Why on earth when we have players like knight and Meehan (don't think he's allowed to play yet, definitely next year anyway) and winterstein available. Let's throw some of our future stars out there and get rid of this trash.

An awful lot to do with how far over the second tier cap we are!!

I doubt Starlo will be part of the 25 in 2017.

Are you are happy seeing Williame and Wright's name in the team each week?

I am not

Starling has to go!

he was playing better under Geoff Toovey, handy to have as a backup, but does not make the bench or starting side with his performances under Barrett.

not much differance between him and Myles

he was playing better under Geoff Toovey, handy to have as a backup, but does not make the bench or starting side with his performances under Barrett.

not much differance between him and Myles
I think that's more to do with our forward pack being much better this year than what it was last year. Last year our forwards struggled to hit 100m a game. This year we've got some guys consistently getting more than 150m a game.

I agree with the OP, Starling has dropped off considerably this year, not that he reached great heights previously.

I can't see him being retained. If he is, it will be for depth only and not in our 17.

Are you are happy seeing Williame and Wright's name in the team each week?

I am not
Oh i'm certainly not either but we don't have any better players for winger and centre available. Williame would be not be in the side had it not been for Matai's injury and there is a reason we are looking for a new winger for next season. But as it is at the moment using them is the only option we got, unfortunately...

Yep retaining DCE costs us plenty and will do for many years to come. Not only his salary but also that of Mr Plod for 3 years

I wonder if DCE is getting 10% of Myles contract money as his manager?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2