[Resurrected] Wide World of Sports (tribute)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Buckjumping is a lot harder than it first appears. You need courage, balance, strength, awareness and unbelievable core strength.

Bull riders are some of the most courageous athletes around. I'd rather enter the boxing ring than the chutes. There must be a fine line between bravery and brainlessness. lol

Last edited:
In America, they call them bull fighters. In Australia, we call them rodeo clowns. Their job is to save hung up riders and distract bulls from fallen riders. They're are nuts! The rodeo clown and the pick up riders with the buck jumpers are loved by riders as much as the combat soldiers in Vietnam loved the Huey chopper pilots....

And for a bit of fun, there's cowboy poker. What an easy game. All you have to do to win is be the last man seated....

I'm not sure if you guys (and gals) are cool enough or hard core enough to watch this vid...

but here it is.

enjoy

(edit: it's not all snow blading....but it's all done on snow blades!)

EARLIER: CAINE Eckstein never does things by halves.

So when his world record for the most number of pullups was beaten last month, he was always going to put up a fight.

After a strong start yesterday he was on track to eclipse the current world record of 6844 held American endurance athlete Rodney Hahnby.

Eckstein had hoped to reclaim the title by 2am.

“If I could get to 7000 that would be great — a new number but breaking the record is the priority,” he said.

Eckstein said he was feeling strong and attributed his condition to better preparation in comparison to his record attempt in 2014.

He then only managed 4210 in one day after endured months of ongoing injury woes due to a torn bicep

“You honestly go through patches. At 2000 my forearms got a bit sore,” he said.

“But … everyone’s here for dinner and beers so it’s a good vibe.

“The last six weeks I’ve done 9000 or 10,000 pull-ups a week … Before New York I might have done 1200.”

Eckstein is being cheered along by his mother, brother, extended family and surf life saving mates at Northcliffe Surf Life Saving Club and planned to stop at 7am today — exactly 24 hours after beginning the challenge.

The challenge coincides with the launch of Eckstein’s new fitness app — the 100 Club.

The new program developed by the endurance super athlete is described as similar to Instagram and Facebook but exclusively for the discussion of fitness.

Up until today, users have been able to track Eckstein’s world record attempt using the 100 Club app.

The app will launch in its entirety today after the world record attempt.
Goldcoastbulliten.com

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4