Widnes fans invade field

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't you just love that atmosphere......hard to explain to anyone that hasn't seen one live but the chanting their crowds do over there just send shivers down your spine.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Don't you just love that atmosphere......hard to explain to anyone that hasn't seen one live but the chanting their crowds do over there just send shivers down your spine.

Do you think it would be the same if that 10,000 crowd was at ANZ Stadium with 74,000 empty seats?

The Who said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Do you think it would be the same if that 10,000 crowd was at ANZ Stadium with 74,000 empty seats?

Surely you're not criticizing Toddy's big stadium policy. The only idea that assclown has come out with and totally reeks of a buffoon with no idea what this game is all about.

mozgrame said:
Why do sloppy fat, misshapen weirdo Poms take their shirts off at every opportunity and parade around like they're something to look at. Bloody pastey white, bald headed no toothed dickheads they are.

Lol. No Wolfies or Matt Ballins in that mob. Please put the shirts back on.:s

mozgrame said:
Why do sloppy fat, misshapen weirdo Poms take their shirts off at every opportunity and parade around like they're something to look at. Bloody pastey white, bald headed no toothed dickheads they are.

Aw I dunno old choom...

Mebbe coz they're well-pi$$ed?? :idea:

:p

The Wheel said:
I expect nothing less up at the Gold Coast this weekend - come on MWTS get your shirts off. I am sure Vidmar can show you the English way to do it.
Please no. I'm looking forward to this match.:p

The Wheel said:
I expect nothing less up at the Gold Coast this weekend - come on MWTS get your shirts off. I am sure Vidmar can show you the English way to do it.

58 sec mark...sounds like Vidmar to me!:p
It was larfs and giggles until they went after paddle-pop lion...:s:p

mozgrame said:

Ohh Poms I thought you were talking about Souffs supporters.

How intimidating is swinging your shirt around your head ? I was well frightened. Muppets

Chip and Chase said:
How intimidating is swinging your shirt around your head ? I was well frightened. Muppets

I thought it was pretty scary uncovering those lily white, flabby, hairless bodies.

wombatgc said:
The Wheel said:

58 sec mark...sounds like Vidmar to me!:p
It was larfs and giggles until they went after paddle-pop lion...:s:p

Nowt to do wi' me!

I'll be at the Gold Coast but the shirt will be well and truly kept on, don't you worry about that!

Wombat - did Rick get in contact re the weekend? click the link to book in for weekend activities? http://goo.gl/dxSe42

vidmar said:
wombatgc said:
The Wheel said:

Wombat - did Rick get in contact re the weekend? click the link to book in for weekend activities? http://goo.gl/dxSe42

He did. Thanks Bob.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6