Wiliame is not up to first grade standard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lacking between the ears, obviously has some natural athletic talent but that isn't going to cut it. He was only ever there to fil, a gap after a string of injuries so I won't be to harsh on the bloke but I'll be glad when he isn't required so often. Has some potential, wish him luck somewhere else.

Cannot be dropped quick enough. Not sure I have seen a single thing he has done that even looks remotely first grade standard.

Well hopefully Killer is ok and that Snake and Foran are back next week.

Then move Hiku back to the wing and drop Wiliame back to NSW Cup.

Hiku is dreadfully out of form. Wolfman hasn't had a good game since Souths prelim 2013, Wiliame is the worst outside back to play for Manly since.... David Vaealiki.. no he iis worst than that. Ballin probably should not have asked for a contract extension beyond this year... and that is just the backline

Toovey must be scratching his head at what has become of this team.

When is Taufua back? Not that he'd prove much worth based on last season.

Worst defender I've ever seen in a Manly jersey, and now rubbish in attack.
Please can we never see him again?.

I Was watching him when the dogs scored that long range try...for a guy who supposedly has some pace, his effort was very uninspiring...basically jogged the whole way! Also made some poor errors... I'd be shifting hiku to centre next week (if Lyon is out) at least he shows some desire to be out there, even if he isn't in his best form - and keep the wolfman on the wing!

Saw that too.. made absolutely no effort to chase down the dogs player, if he had been sprinting back, he would have certainly helped Chez to stop the try. Would it have ultimately stopped them scoring, probably not, but the effort would have been there, and seen by both players and fans and stuff like that can help a team lift, or at least help get you selected the following week in a depleted side!

I dont think Hiku, Williame and Lyon are strong enough defensively for centres. Matai is a bit slow as well against pacy tall centres with a fend. Time to rebuild!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8