Will Bellyache get a 10K fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I just saw the press conference from Bellyache.

In that interview he inferred that referee Klein was not being very nice to the drizzle and has given it to them all y'ear boo hoo.

If Toovey gets a 10k fine for a legitimate spray against the vermin last year then Bellyache has to be done for this.

Welcome to our world Bellyache!!

To see the drizzle squander the game last night slightly makes up for Friday night and brought a smile to my face.

I reckon he'll be okay, mostly because he's not Tooves. I also reckon he's right: Ashley Klein doesn't like the way the Storm play football. Nor should he. I don't like the way the Storm play football either. Their emphasis on the wrestle and dominating the ruck is a blight on the game and should have been penalised out of existence years ago.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Jerry1 said:
Yes & burgess will get 4 weeks for the chicken wing. And they all lived happily ever after.
in your dreams.
No it's true, and I will not be an ugly duckling all my life - I will grow up to be a swan.

And bellyache does this every year at the same time in the run up to the semis...and all of a sudden it turns

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Jerry1 said:
Yes & burgess will get 4 weeks for the chicken wing. And they all lived happily ever after.
in your dreams.

That's the point...

Although I think only Ricky Stuart has copped the fine as well, despite outbursts from Robinson, Bellamy and the like.

It seems the Scum are going to lodge an official complaint against Klein.....

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/melbourne-storm-set-to-lodge-official-complaint-over-nrl-referee-ashley-klein/story-fndv325j-1227019619245

Yeah bye bye Klein and hello to none of the others daring to interfere with the great Bellyache's grand plan!!

Maybe Manly should put in an official complaint against the clowns in pink that officiated Friday night's game at the SCG. I mean, if Klein has any case to answer then those fools from Friday night should be in very deep doodoo.

Note I said "should be". Tooves would probably get hit with a $10,000 fine if he complained about them, even without mentioning any names like Bali Belly did.

G'day all,Wouldn't it be great if the powers that be came out and said'Well Craig we have considered your complaints about referee Klein and find that he has applied the rules as required under the laws of the game and your complaints are vexatious in the extreme and your inferences against the integrity of referee Klein to be utterly disgraceful.In fact we find his policing of your blatant illegalities and tactics that contravene,not only the rules but the spirit of the game, so meritorious we will be forthwith instructing all referees to follow his application of the laws when refereeing all Melbourne games.The fact that he refuses to be influenced by the constant suggestion on how to referee the game by Cameron Smith does him great credit and we will also be instructing referees to follow his example in this regard and ignore his insidious attempts to manipulate the rules to suit your agenda.Case dismissed.
cheers mike

No he will not. The NRL will take no futher action:

see here:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-to-take-no-action-against-melbourne-storm-coach-craig-bellamy-20140811-102qaz.html

If this was 2V, he'd get a MWSE loading: ie a $20K fine, NOT LET OFF
The NRL is completely OPENLY BIASED. :mad:

EagleFromMay1967 said:
No he will not. The NRL will take no futher action:

see here:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-to-take-no-action-against-melbourne-storm-coach-craig-bellamy-20140811-102qaz.html

If this was 2V, he'd get a MWSE loading: ie a $20K fine, NOT LET OFF
The NRL is completely OPENLY BIASED. :mad:

So you are surprised by this are you?

Greenturd last year said that Toovey got fined because he questioned Haynes integrity and bias.

Well blow me down, is this not what Bellyache did as well??

News limited filth get away with this yet again.

Their poisonous fingers are killing our game.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6