Will Des play another ridiculous team next week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pepi

Bencher
Will we see a Winger on the bench?
A 32 year old Second Rower in the Centres?
A run on prop who makes 20 metres all game?
Two Five Eighths?
Luke Williamson and Dunley on the Bench, while Ballin and Cuthbo lose motivation in PL? :wall:

Hopefully he picks Monas and Ballin as the 2 hookers with Dunley in reggies.

I would like to see how the 2 compare in the same NRL game. However I know it wont happen and I am only dreaming.

I bank on the same team next week !!! LoL.

Apart from Robertson in for Matai, NIL changes were made. Des Hasler failed again for the 15th time in 17 starts !!!

meh, I have forgotton about last year. For me it is 0 from 2

Still not a good record !!! I think you'll find it's the same bottom teams Souths / Manly / NZ who are the only one's with ZERO wins. SAME OLD CLUBS. I thought we had played ourselves into the middle tier teams.

But hey, Des Hasler is up beat, and we OVER ACHIEVED, so I say lets rejoice the results !!! :clap:

Jeez dude - you must have the fastest PC this side of the Equator !!!As soon as I click off, you have responded...Gotta love my 56k modem !!! HeHeHe..

I only upgraded to broadband about 6 months ago, I love it. Surely you can convince your employer that you need it at home and they should pay!!!!!

If we can't beat the Sharks this weekend - be very afraid.

They will also be fired up after throwing away last night's game against the wilting Ponies.

I only upgraded to broadband about 6 months ago, I love it. Surely you can convince your employer that you need it at home and they should pay!!!!!

Have YOU ever tried getting money OUT of a Bank Garts...HeHe..

Mata - what? What will we do? We'll come on and complain, and nothing will be done. I told you why there is ZERO accountability at the club from ground up. Why don't you think Hasler has had to justify his position after 15 losses from 17 starts?

We will aceept what we get like it or not. As long as we are pumping money into the club, they don't care about anything else.

I never in my 30 years of life remember The Bears losing 15-17 !!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4