WILL HOPOATE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=45184&title=exclusive-video-will-hopoate-drops-in-to-parra-hq

Hi Guys

my cousin who is a lunatic eels supporter just emailed me this link just made me sick... Interesting though that Will is wearing the number 1 jersey!!!

Whats doin with hayne in 2014?

I thought they bought him a a centre!!!

either way i thought he was starting his mission ASAP. Looks like he is actually starting his mission for the eels more like it .. WOuldnt it be funny if we un earthed an even better up and coming youngster.. I hope we do

Has anyone mentioned in previous threads that Des may have given Will the heads up he was leaving and so it made the decision easier for Will to leave; and along with that, do you think Des may have coached Will on how to be deceitful to the Manly public leading us all to believe he would stay with Manly when all along he was signed elsewhere. Sneaky guy that Will ;^)

SeaEagle007 said:
http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=45184&title=exclusive-video-will-hopoate-drops-in-to-parra-hq

Hi Guys

my cousin who is a lunatic eels supporter just emailed me this link just made me sick... Interesting though that Will is wearing the number 1 jersey!!!

He looks cr@p in the blue & yellow.... unnatural... When Will signed on the dotted line with Parra someone should have told him they only win premierships in the '80s. He be long retired by 2080... :p

Brissie Kid said:
Dumb from the Eels.

Memo to Mr Schubert: include Hopoate in 2012 Eels salary cap.

Exactly, there is no doubt that the slime are paying him, or even his old man something over the next two years, and this should be added to his contract when he starts in 2014.

Peter C said:
Brissie Kid said:
Dumb from the Eels.

Exactly, there is no doubt that the slime are paying him, or even his old man something over the next two years, and this should be added to his contract when he starts in 2014.

They don't have to pay him. They are paying his old man and brothers.

Masked Eagle said:
Peter C said:
Brissie Kid said:
Dumb from the Eels.

Even that still counts under the cap. Where the money goes doesn't matter.

The Eels are using Hoppa for marketing the 2012 Eels team. In my view the NRL have to put a $ value on that and include it as part of the Eels 2012 cap spend.

The NRL included the cost of a birthday cake for Moi Moi once didn't they?

I think all us MANLY fans have been taken for a ride again!!! I bet Hoppa aint even going to do the mormon thing. He just used it as an excuse. He will be playing for the eels way before 2014.

Brissie Kid said:
Masked Eagle said:
Peter C said:
Brissie Kid said:
Dumb from the Eels.

Even that still counts under the cap. Where the money goes doesn't matter.

The Eels are using Hoppa for marketing the 2012 Eels team. In my view the NRL have to put a $ value on that and include it as part of the Eels 2012 cap spend.

The NRL included the cost of a birthday cake for Moi Moi once didn't they?

Old man doesn't have to go under the cap and as his brothers aren't in the top 25, and I doubt even in the second tier cap, that doesn't count either.

Masked Eagle said:
Old man doesn't have to go under the cap and as his brothers aren't in the top 25, and I doubt even in the second tier cap, that doesn't count either.

I don't want to get into argument about a Eels problem but the issue is what Will as an Eels contracted player is doing for the Eels 2012 team.

Even if Will got paid nothing for doing it, its real market $ value amount might still be treated by the NRL to be counted as part of the Eels 2012 cap spend.

The NRL wouldn't let Manly have Ben Kennedy under the cap for $1. No one can play for nothing in the NRL as the NRL will put a real $ value on all players and count it under the cap.

This is a stupid arguement. Why should he go under the cap if he doesn't play? So what if he puts their jersey on?

Stevo said:
This is a stupid arguement. Why should he go under the cap if he doesn't play? So what if he puts their jersey on?

Hoppa does have a contract in place now to play for the Eels. He is now appearing in Eels jersey.

It's no different to paying a player peanuts and then paying him a truckload after retiring. The NRL wouldn't let that pass. They would put all the money under the club's cap.

SeaEagle007 said:

Hi Guys

Sorry but I am sworn to secrecy about Hayne.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4