Will SBW have his mind on the game this weekend?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
JUST weeks after she kissed Little Britain comic David Walliams goodbye, Candice Falzon has indulged in some toilet humour of her own - but we're not sure she's laughing now.

The beach babe was caught in an compromising position with Bulldogs young gun Sonny Bill Williams when the pair were seen entering and leaving the male toilets on the first floor of Clovelly Hotel together on Saturday night.

It is understood the intoxicated duo were and were pulled aside and reprimanded by the hotel's security staff after they emerged from the bathroom.

William's manager Gavin Orr yesterday confirmed staff from the venue called him at 11.30pm to warn him that his star charge - who currently has a girlfriend - was drunk and had fallen over in the bar.

"(Sonny Bill) had been there since 2pm and I know he was really blind,'' Orr told Confidential.

"I don't know anything about Candice Falzon - all I was told was that Sonny Bill was taken home in a taxi by Willie Mason's girlfriend just before midnight.''

One patron who witnessed the toilet tryst said the pair had been anything but subtle.

"There were people in the toilets hearing them in action - they were certainly not discreet,'' the source said.

"There were a lot of people around who saw them and remarked how brazen thy were.''

While the manager of the Clovelly Hotel - a well-frequented venue for NRL players - had no comment, Falzon's manager Max Markson resorted to some toilet humour of his own to explain the ironwoman's unsavoury behaviour.

"Candice often uses the men's toilets because the lines are shorter,'' he quipped. "She's also keen to be in the sequel to the movie Kenny and was just doing some research in the male toilets at the Clovelly hotel that night.''

Does anyone else agree that the Bulldogs cause about 90% of the damage to the games image?

It will take more than the memory of a shag in the dunny to derail the dogs this weekend. Especially if we have 16 men :bdh:

The Bulldogs will roll over us this weekend. I was confident we'd win in all 4 games so far - this one though - we cannot win.

you said the same thing last year when we won too.

we can win this one

if we dont its not the end of the world either

you said the same thing last year when we won too.

we can win this one

if we dont its not the end of the world either

That's not a vote of confidence though Fluffy. I should have also said though...with Orford / Menzies / Matai in the team...I would be saying our chances are improved exponentially.

by the sounds of it she might be better qualified to have the 9 on her back

BWahahahahahahaha..... 8| I would be the hardest person to make laugh...but that was actually pretty good Fluffy.

If we keep getting on telly I might start hanging around the Clovelly hotel. You never know what might happen.

sunni bull wulliams will be a late scratching from the weekend's game due to a nasty bout with the clap.

pardon the pun.

The Bulldogs will roll over us this weekend. I was confident we'd win in all 4 games so far - this one though - we cannot win.

Are you upset because someone else got to root one of the Bulldogs forward pack?

[quote author=Ryan]

Are you upset because someone else got to root one of the Bulldogs forward pack?
[/quote] :clap: :clap:

I wonder if it will have the same result as Boom Boom Becker in the broom closet?

You can just imagine all the Bulldogs lining up to give DNA samples to deny their paternity. It would be all so familiar.

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

:lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4