Will State of Origin die?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
It seems every exciting new player I read about is either a Kiwi, a Pacific Islander or a Queenslander. Do we have enough talent in NSW to sustain a decent team, especially with Qld having elastic State borders?

It seems every exciting new player I read about is either a Kiwi, a Pacific Islander or a Queenslander. Do we have enough talent in NSW to sustain a decent team, especially with Qld having elastic State borders?

Don't care, it died when QLD cried if they lost 4 in a row its dead

That moment showed that they are sooks not worthy of the competition,I hope its gone forever Manly is more important than a 3 game Mickey mouse game, even the all star game is slightly more relevant and that game is all about indigenous Australians separating themselves from Anglo Australians, newsflash 1962 wants its ideals back, this is 2012 and as a country we've grown past this

Don't care, it died when QLD cried if they lost 4 in a row its dead

That moment showed that they are sooks not worthy of the competition,I hope its gone forever Manly is more important than a 3 game Mickey mouse game, even the all star game is slightly more relevant and that game is all about indigenous Australians separating themselves from Anglo Australians, newsflash 1962 wants its ideals back, this is 2012 and as a country we've grown past this

I hope not Who. I love SOO. We'll be right. Qld do have an awesome team at the moment but I think we are getting closer.. I hope..:s

I hope not Who. I love SOO. We'll be right. Qld do have an awesome team at the moment but I think we are getting closer.. I hope..:s

Should be a one off game every season. Less toll on the players, winner takes all in 1 game....but hang on, as always TV will dictate what happens, meaning 3 games is here and here to stay. It will never die.

Should be a one off game every season. Less toll on the players, winner takes all in 1 game....but hang on, as always TV will dictate what happens, meaning 3 games is here and here to stay. It will never die.

COMMANDER said:
booh *ucking hoo

Same to Choppy.

Good to see we haven't claimed it dead after twice as much punishment as you sooks could take.

As long as Manly keeps winning, the trophy stays in NSW.

COMMANDER said:
booh *ucking hoo

Same to Choppy.

Good to see we haven't claimed it dead after twice as much punishment as you sooks could take.

As long as Manly keeps winning, the trophy stays in NSW.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4