Will the tigpies be the death of refs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
2 weeks and 4 sackings after that and last week

Obviously the bookies new something to have the tigpies as favourites

I dunno, but the tigpies found out why it's important to pay cummings for both halves instead of just the first one.

globaleagle said:
I dunno, but the tigpies found out why it's important to pay cummings for both halves instead of just the first one.
Probably asked for a pay rise at halftime and got his nose out of joint when he was knocked back. He's got a case, I thought he performed wonderfully for them in the first forty minutes.

Seems like its ok to walk forward a metre or 2 before playing the ball again this year.
The unwritten rule of ignore anything the team behind on the score board does wrong is alive and strong also.

Choc penalized for facing the wrong way in playing the ball, they kick the penalty. Tiggers player does exactly the same thing in front of their posts, play on. From where I sat the Tiggers were back the eight, what's everyone complaining about?

Isn't the rule that the ball has to travel back, so it doesn't mateer if they are facing exactly forward

Pablo said:
Seems like its ok to walk forward a metre or 2 before playing the ball again this year.
The unwritten rule of ignore anything the team behind on the score board does wrong is alive and strong also.

they got warned about that, stopped for 3 minutes then carried on as usual. whats the point in warnings if you arent going to act on them.

Utai got hip thrown into the ground yet that was not dominant but the shoulder charge on choc earlier was - 2 penalties to the tigpies

Kicks for touch, tap 3 metres from the line, us on the line 13m away. Flip sides and its 10m (correctly) spaced.

Scrum to Manly, ref warns their lock to not break early as he breaks, he then makes the tackle, play on.

2nd half tigers fumble it back trying to offload through 3 players 6 again, only manly players were in the tackle.

Choc goes to offload ball fall behind him then back into his arms, knock on. Late in the second Lawrence? does the same thing play on

how about the tiggers second last play, when they went to the left then back to the right. gave the ball to benji, he ran behind a team mate which looked to me an obstruction & refs let it go. fortunately they didn't score off their last play

castle eagle said:
how about the tiggers second last play, when they went to the left then back to the right. gave the ball to benji, he ran behind a team mate which looked to me an obstruction & refs let it go. fortunately they didn't score off their last play
Agreed and choc was completely obstructed he ran into the player then fake fell down but he still had no chance because that man was there.

I have heard two tigers supporters now say they got the rub of the green

castle eagle said:

I think the ref was actually hoping it would end with a try so he could toss it into the lap of the video box.

When the Tigers were tackled short about 30m up and across field they just would have looked stupid going back to the obstruction to give Manly a penalty (that should've given immediately it happened).

Farah spent all night tossing himself late on already tackled Manly players.

Tigers players kept walking off the mark. This meant the Manly markers weren't square, so Farah then ran at them trying to get a penalty or for the ref to call the defenders out.

Lawrence's "dominant" tackle on Choc wasn't a dominant tackle. The ref called it based on the hit, but given Lawrence then slid off Choc, and Choc could so easily stand up, calling it "dominant" was ridiculous.

What's the ref expect Choc to do if no one is on top of him in this stupid "dominant" call? Lay on the ground motionless till Lawrence saunters back to marker?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6