Will we get the points back from last night??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
When Parra get convicted of cheating will we get the points back from the loss last night?

Playing a squad clearly cheating the system is unfair, it should be treated as a bye in my humble opinion.

Or should we just employ JT, Cronk, Smith,GI, Gallen etc as there are no repercussions?

Did Manly get the trophy when the premiership was stripped from the Storm in 2007? The answer to this question it the same as the answer to your question.

We will get the points that matter - last night they matched it with the Top of the Ladder Team for 68 minutes after a gruelling schedule.@:cool:

The video session will also show Manly gifting 4 tries through their lack of ball control.:eek:

Great lessons and Manly's calloused hands will reach for the silverware in October :clapping:

And what's even more infuriating is when they are finally docked points and assuming that takes them out of the finals race, other teams have the luxury of facing them in a very different mind set.

When Parra get convicted of cheating will we get the points back from the loss last night?

Playing a squad clearly cheating the system is unfair, it should be treated as a bye in my humble opinion.

Or should we just employ JT, Cronk, Smith,GI, Gallen etc as there are no repercussions?
Are you serious or just fishing ...

If we weren't good enough last nite to get the two points then we don't want em. Success is earned. Injuries are expected. The **** draw just adds fuel to the fire. Right now we just aren't good enough. Bring on next week.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2