William Hopoate strong chance for City selection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
MANLY Sea Eagles stars Will Hopoate and Joe Galuvao took time out from training to make a special delivery to Mona Vale Hospital last week.

Manly Sea Eagles players Joe Galuvao and Will Hopoate with patient Sienna Hicks (15 months) in a new cot for the hospital. Picture: MARK GUNTER

The pair handed over a special cot worth $4000 that was paid for through the Cots for Kids fundraiser at North Narrabeen Surf Club last year.
The fundraiser was organised by Christine’s Happy Tapping and the Lions Club Avalon in conjunction with the Sea Eagles.
Organiser Leaine Norton-Foote said it was a thrill to see their efforts come to fruition.
“It was wonderful thing that the community did,” she said.
“I’m still amazed at the amount of people that were happy to come forward without any arm-twisting to help out.”
Ms Norton-Foote said she had plans for more fundraising events in the near future.
“It’s our hospital and we are trying to do everything we can to keep it going,” she said.
“They need more cots and more chair beds so that parents can stay the night with their sick children.”
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/sea-eagles-drop-in-to-hand-over-new-cot-for-hospital/

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4