Williame - Never Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Baz

Beaver's Headgear
I'm as bitterly disappointed as anyone at that insipid display from the boys but can we all please unite and agree on one thing: Williame should never be in the fg team again, dropped cold a ball leading to a dogs try and had a brain spasm whilst trying to bat dead the ball to gift them another try. If that wasn't bad enough he then unnecessarily rushes in on the dogs last try to give Rona a 30m gap to score in. The bloke just deadset can not be in our team.

I hate to play the "blame him" card as tbh, most issues we had was again as much as I hate to admit it, in the ruck
Truth is, he looked shaky, indecisive & lacked anything in attack & defence.
Would prefer an alternative winger in future..... Definitely

But you all said he did well at the Nines!!!

If you want to win some coin , keep playing him and bet on the opposition!

Harsh call on the Rona try. He doesn't follow Lyon in and the Dogs score an easy 6 point try near the posts rather than a riskier 4 pointer out wide. The defence failure happened in close. Taufua was as bad, maybe worse, and only saved by the lucky freak try he scored.

Manly gave themselves no chance with their continual loss of possession in the worst possible position, and with their paper thin goal line defence.

The good thing is that if Snake had played it would have been Tommy on the right wing and Wiliame would have been the NSW Cup sides problem.

The bad thing is that although we had a good cover for Snake in Tommy at FB, his forced move off the wing meant Wiliame again darkened our first grade team and again showed why he should be labelled "never to play first grade again".

Gutherson better than williame? Your kidding right.!!
Both good enough for parramatta, and while your there, take tafua with you.

We all have to start somewhere guys. That was a big occassion for him so you expect some nerves. Myles on the other hand what is his excuse. Browne whats his excuse. Williame has appeared to be our best back up outside back. I say give him some more time in the top grade, we need to develop a consistent winger. He won't become comfortable in the NRL playing for Willow. Our problems are mid field, and piss poor planning and preparation. We werent ready for a game of footy, we wont be ready next week either. If there is a 3 on 1 over lap it's a bit rough blaming the winger lol.

Hopefully Stewart is back next week or we could be in real danger of losing to the Tigers. Parcell should stay aswell imo

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6