Willie Cut Off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
According to the accurate one, Buzz Rothfield, in Sundays Telegraph Manly dont wont Mason next year.

Given a choice between Willie and Lewis Brown/Darcy Lussick I can see why.

Forward conundrum
myles of (lus) sick Bj's & brown willie sao's

Wouldn't want to be the hooker in the middle of that mess..

Last edited:
This probably covers off on that rumour earlier in the week about a vet who had a media career lined up. That's definitely Mason.

Its all speculation. Buzz has Willie, Burgess and Mateo nominated as being surplus to requirements.
Absolutely no credence to the article.

Why he wasn't lauding the signing of Maloney instead is a mystery :cool:

Josh Massoud @josh_massoud Breaking news Melbourne set to announce Darcy Lussick on a 3y deal next week. @Fox Sports @7th_Tackle @cmail_sport

This post is a dud. It does not exist. Massoud did not post any such thing.
Troll alert. Lussick is a done deal with manly . Some one trying to discredit this jurno because he is anti zorba .
Nice try Chewbaca (zorba) but better luck next time.

This post is a dud. It does not exist. Massoud did not post any such thing.
Troll alert. Lussick is a done deal with manly . Some one trying to discredit this jurno because he is anti zorba .
Nice try Chewbaca (zorba) but better luck next time.

It's Chief (a Parramatta supporter) in the guise of someone else. Just attempting to cause unrest.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8