Willie Mason caught in abusive tweet storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Willie Mason caught in abusive tweet storm

December 13, 2011

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/willie-mason-caught--in-abusive-tweet-storm-20111213-1os6x.html

It doesn't quite rival "the dog ate my homework", but some people in the Twitterverse are a bit sceptical about Willie Mason's reasoning for a barrage of abusive tweets from his account over the weekend.

News emerged on Sunday that the former rugby league star, who has been playing rugby union for Toulon in France, was looking for a return to the NRL.

But a number of league fans let the former Bulldogs and Roosters forward know via Twitter that they did not like the idea.

Advertisement
Many of the outbursts were abusive and scathing, but so too were some of the replies from Mason's account.

But Mason said today that he lost his phone over the weekend, his Twitter account was hacked into and someone else had sent the abusive tweets. Mason said he got the phone back only late last night.

"Seriously think my phone has been hacked cos I lost it on the weekend now I'm getting all these abusive tweets I think I might brush twitter," he tweeted.

Easy everyone, Willie has HDADD. High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. He can barely pay attention, but when he does it is amazingly clear.

yeeesss...he lost his phone....sure he did

Can someone let Danny Weirdler know about this travesty. Surely Danny can whip up a fluffy piece about how misunderstood poor Willie is.

A waste!! Yes Willie we know your still around, he will do anything to get his name out there to get some momentum for a contract. Even if it Isn't positive he still wants the headlines.

Daniel said:
yeeesss...he lost his phone....sure he did

Maybe Greg Bird's mate (the golfer) stole Willie's phone?

Whoever it was, it appears they are a foul mouthed person who cannot spell and gets very upset when Willie is criticised:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/mason-claims-haters-hack-attack-story-is-the-real-steal-20111213-1ot6a.html

Maybe it's Willie's mum?

According to the story, Willie reckons he has several clubs chasing him! Of course, you'd have to take him at his word.
So what clubs would be desperate enough to risk him?
I can only think of Cronulla or the Gold Coast.
Any others that desperate??

I can't believe the media keep reporting about this washed up grub. No one gives a toss what he tweets. That's about all he does these days by the sound of things. Go play NFL like uv previously stated LOL! What a f***wit!

Here's an idea. He's played league and rugby so why not join the other 2 million dollar hacks who went to the afl? Can anyone remember the names those two?

Chip and Chase said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
News reports on radio is Willie has unfinished business in the NRL

Nate Myles / Julian O'Neill type business ??

059578-willie-mason.gif

There looks like 2 distinct piss puddles there. Was there another person involved in this public pissing?? Could Willie also not be responsible for this? Could he have simply stopped for an innocent wank, and been photographed at this angle and framed for public urination?
Please note, spontaneous masturbation is a side effect of some ADD medication according to Willie, and we all know he does not lie.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6