Willie Tonga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Thehill

Reserve Grader
Just read that Hodges is in doubt for test and Willie Tonga has been drafted in as a replacement.

Is it just me or is Willie Tonga the most overrated player in rugby league? I can't remember the last time I saw him do anything of note - yet he's considered to be the third best centre in he country!

he put on a massive hit on our hoppa junior that caused an easy try for thurston.

Still think Idris could have been considered ahead of Tongan.

He had a good start to last season, and is going ok this season, plays well with thurston and the rest of the qld backs. Makes perfect sense to be honest.

Brookvale said:
he put on a massive hit on our hoppa junior that caused an easy try for thurston.

Still think Idris could have been considered ahead of Tongan.

He also put two nice shots on the Wolfman 09 SOO he spilled the ball both times..

Thehill said:
Just read that Hodges is in doubt for test and Willie Tonga has been drafted in as a replacement.

Is it just me or is Willie Tonga the most overrated player in rugby league? I can't remember the last time I saw him do anything of note - yet he's considered to be the third best centre in he country!

No - that would be Kurt Gidley

:cool:

Brookvale said:
yes Kurt is totally over rated

he's guaranteed an origin sport till he retires

whats that mean last yr bailey was in the 1st 17more times then hoppa was , does that mean bailey was a better player.. just because he gets picked doesnt mean he deserves to be there..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2