Willis Meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has been linked with us. Connected with Hoppa I guess. Whilst the fight is recent It says he wants to return to league in 2016.

Just noticed on nswrl site that Isaac Meehan is in our hm squad I'm pretty sure it's his brother so there must be some link to the club

SUPER CAUTION ON ENFORCER’S RETURN

MANLY have unsuccessfully applied to the NRL integrity unit to have troubled footy player Willis Meehan reinstated as a player. Meehan is the former Roosters rookie who coach Trent Robinson regarded as potentially the best young forward in the game.

Meehan was cut by the Roosters when it was revealed he worked as a standover man for notorious criminals after being found guilty of an assault. The integrity unit has asked Manly to show more proof of a professional rehabilitation program before they consider lifting his ban.

Sunday Buzz:

SUPER CAUTION ON ENFORCER’S RETURN

MANLY have unsuccessfully applied to the NRL integrity unit to have troubled footy player Willis Meehan reinstated as a player. Meehan is the former Roosters rookie who coach Trent Robinson regarded as potentially the best young forward in the game.

Meehan was cut by the Roosters when it was revealed he worked as a standover man for notorious criminals after being found guilty of an assault. The integrity unit has asked Manly to show more proof of a professional rehabilitation program before they consider lifting his ban.
Now thats a legit enforcer!

No thanks, this guy is a professional criminal from the sounds of it :mad:

Plenty of young ones who deserve a chance before Meehan @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4