Win Tickets to Watch State of Origin at Gold Class from Footysocial.com.au

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jsammy

Rookie
Win: Blue Versus Maroon In Gold Class!

EXCLUSIVE FOOTY SOCIAL MEMBER OFFER!!

There's no better way to watch a State of Origin match than in the Luxury of Gold Class at Event Cinemas.
And as a Footy Social Member, you can win two hospitality packages to the cinema location of your choice.

YOUR TWO HOSPITALITY PACKAGES

Each package includes 1 ticket, 1 beer, glass of house red or white wine, soft drink, water or low alcohol beer on arrival followed by sliders, a hot dog, large portion of fries and a midi popcorn served in cinema.

You'll be able to see your answers on Footy Social along with other entries. Winners will be selected for each of the three Origin games, and will be posted on the site and notified by email.

There are 10 hospitality packages each in NSW and QLD to be won for every origin match.

Game One – Wednesday May 25 - (Closed)
Game Two – Wednesday June 15 (Entries in by 13th June)
Game Three – Wednesday July 6 (Entries in by 4th July)

To ENTER NOW, click the link below:

http://www.footysocial.com.au/forms/event-cinemas

Just an FYI before anyone jumps on jsammy. He asked me via email whether it was ok to post this and I agreed it was.

:)

Good luck to anyone who enters, would be a great prize. If anyone went to "The Theatre of Dreams" during the Rugby and Soccer world cups in the early 2000 you'll know what an awesome experience watching sport in these venues can be.

Dan

P.S. Ruzza, I know you may read this as I see you are a facebook fan.....remember when you broke your wrist after the soccer world cup game at theatre of dreams hahaha

Just FYI, there are 10 packages given away per game, and only 17 people have entered for Game 2 as yet. So the chances of winning are pretty huge.

Only 20 ppl entered for Game 1, so half the people who entered won.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Holy crap. If only I lived in sydney or Brisbane!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6