Wingers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

When all wingers are fit, who will miss out?

• Total voters
Hoppa would be first chosen if it were up to me. I'd go with Wolfman as the other but only because he is faster than Robbo. I hate leaving Robbo out though.

Too many high quality wingers in our team. Big waste we need a garage sale.
Wolf
Oldfield
Hoppa
Robbo
Trex

Sell two of them and get a couple of forwards for depth.

So get a couple of forwards for depth and then have no depth on the wings? Ok, have you seen our bench recently?

Terry-Randal said:
Too many high quality wingers in our team. Big waste we need a garage sale.
Wolf
Oldfield
Hoppa
Robbo
Trex

Sell two of them and get a couple of forwards for depth.

T Rex is no longer a winger. Hoppa is gone for two years.

Fluffy said:
Hoppa, he is not in our immediate future plans

Our immediate plan is to win the 2011 Premiership and I believe Hoppa will play a significant role in acheiving that. Would you have dropped Menzies, Bell, Williamson or Bryant in the latter half of the 2008 season because they were heading to england? What about Hicks and Monaghan in 2007?

After seeing Oldfield put the speed on in Robbos try against the Bunnies - he needs a place on the team or he will get picked up by another club.

Williams gets dropped IMO.

Still makes too many silly mistakes & doesn't always have his head in the game. Hoppa is a special talent, if he is fit then you pick him & play him wherever you can.

Yeah so which centre would you leave out? The Captain or the one that plays for NZ?

ads said:
Fluffy said:
Lyon to prop, rose to half

moron. Rose is clearly a 5/8.

Rose isn't a 5/8. That's just how much of his time he spends at Brooky Maccas!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7