Wishing every one a Merry Manly Finals Journey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Round 13 warriors
On the 13th round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the warriors and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 14 tigers
On the 14th round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the tigers and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 15 cowboys
On the 15th round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the cowboys and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 16 storm
On the 16th round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the storm and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 18 knights
On the 18th round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the knights and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 19 dragons
On the 19th round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the dragons and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 20 roosters
On the 20th round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the roosters and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 21 eels
On the 21st round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the eels and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 22 titans
On the 22nd round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the titans and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 23 sharks
On the 23rd round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the sharks and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 24 raiders
On the 24th round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the raiders and head straight for Manly Glory !

Round 25 dogs
On the 25th round before the finals my True Manly Sprit said to me
We will beat the dogs and head straight for Manly Glory !

AMAZING THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN
WHEN WE START BELIEVING IN OUR SELVES
GO THE MANLY SEA EAGLES !!!
1653982884867.png

Last edited:
The only difference between a bye and a normal game my friend is that with bye our attack will be the same but our defensive line will stand up to the task
When things are not going right and our confidence is down

The difference between losing and winning is to start believing

To start believing on the great potential we have in us and of all the great things we are capable of

When we start believing our mindset changes and so does our attitude and performance on the field

DARE TO BELIEVE feathered friend Supreme Leader

Bit of a laugh out of that at @BOZO but the message is solid about having sone belief. Win v the warriors and then go again v tigers. One win at a time and build from there. Still plenty of footy to be played in this comp.

Bit of a laugh out of that at @BOZO but the message is solid about having sone belief. Win v the warriors and then go again v tigers. One win at a time and build from there. Still plenty of footy to be played in this comp.

You feathered friend Waz 13 are one of the many great Manly people that are the epitome of our great never say die Manly spirit that define our Legendary club

May Your great character of hope and courage be contagious and an inspiration to any Manly supporter reading this

Last edited:
You feathered friend Waz 13 are one of the many great Manly people that are the epitome of our great never say die Manly spirit that define our Legendary club

May Your great character of hope and courage be contagious and an inspiration to any Manly supporter reading this
There’s been many stories in sport of teams dragging themselves off the canvass and fighting under trying circumstances. Why can’t we be one of those teams? Remember that Cowboys team run to the GF. This week however is a must win to kick start the season again.

When things are not going right and our confidence is down

The difference between losing and winning is to start believing

To start believing on the great potential we have in us and of all the great things we are capable of

When we start believing our mindset changes and so does our attitude and performance on the field

DARE TO BELIEVE feathered friend Supreme Leader
just for you Bozo

Our team is ready for the climb up the ladder and onto the finals starting this Saturday .They have learned from the first half of the season and the only way left is up .Go Maaaaaaanly .

Based on the composition of the draw and remaining games , would seem more then possible , unless there are some more serious injury issues to still make the final"s play offs . 8 out of 12 wins for instance plus the bye to get to 28 points for instance but would have to rely on a couple of the bottom current top 8 sides losing quite a few in their final 's run in . Could be even possible to get the better of one or two of the front runner sides but obviously some serious form improvement to manage that but not out of the question . lose one of the next two games and almost certainly will be also rans then .

just for you Bozo

Thank you Supreme Leader
This is a Great song and a Great positive and Inspiring contribution from you to not only me but to all Manly people in times of adversity in life and we all have plenty of them

Your lyrics are very moving ....
My favourite three lines

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Livin' just to find emotion

And when that positive seed is planted in our minds and flourishes in our hearts and soul
That overwhelming feeling and emotion ignites into a ball of fiery passion and at that very moment we are transformed from ordinary to extra ordinary human beings

Plus no injuries, no suspensions and no fines for Des.
The only injury that a team can not over come is lack of belief and passion

The moral of the Manly story
Stick and stones may break our bones
But as long as we have believe and passion in us then nothing will stop us and break us

Our Benchmark of durable and unbreakable
premiership winning Resilience
The Legendary Terry Randall
1654060242749.png

Our team is ready for the climb up the ladder and onto the finals starting this Saturday .They have learned from the first half of the season and the only way left is up .Go Maaaaaaanly .
Great Inspirational post feathered friend

You are the true epitome of the belief , and Passion that our great winning Manly culture was created from

As the say
quitters never win and Winners never quit

It is in times of adversity we find who we really are and what we are made of

We must always remember who we are and what we stand for

We are Manly people
And we always stand up to Adversity and stand out with Belief , Courage and Passion

Flying Bald Eagle GIF by BBC America

If we have any chance of rectifying our season it starts tonight.

Just have to soar like an eagle and find a way to win.

Surging into the finals !!!

It took us a while to get going against the tigers but when we finally did
We were unstoppable

Bring on the Cowboys
We are going to ride the Cowboys down to the ground next week

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8