with Kite and Joe going, who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

God

Bencher
With Kite going to wear panties in the west and Joe likely to retire I'm very concerned about who will lead the team in prayer next year.

Who will become the teams new spiritual leader maybe we need Cuthbo back...

Opportunities exist for some of the young blokes, but depending on how much we've got to play with I reckon a few bloke at the Warriors might be looking to get out of the place if Elliott hangs around. Someone like Russell Packer, who has probably dropped slightly in the pecking order there could be pursuaded to leave for a fresh start. I don't think he's off contract til the following year but we know that doesn't mean much.

I don't know about leading the team in prayer but I hope Beaver makes a re-appearance at the club next season. Losing Kite and Joe will be quite significant, as they have played a big role in shaping the off-field culture over the past few years.

And Rose seems to be off 2v's xmas list as well and probably won't be resigned next year.

We seem to be very light on props next year and hopefully are swapping kitey for Grant.

Their money may well be already spent on dce and kieran next year, that is funding their increases.

Shoe1 said:
Their money may well be already spent on dce and kieran next year, that is funding their increases.

Yep, plus re-signing the Lyon King. Didn't Snake get an upgrade with his new contract as well?

God said:
With Kite going to wear panties in the west and Joe likely to retire I'm very concerned about who will lead the team in prayer next year.

Who will become the teams new spiritual leader maybe we need Cuthbo back...

I know its no longer the 70's, and your sons weren't exactly our salvation, but maybe you should make a reappearance Bozo?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7