Witty back in RL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I know someone who will be happy ;)
And I thought it was the Crusaders who just had a whole lot of trouble with their imported players.

"FORMER Warriors, Manly and Parramatta half Michael Witt is returning to rugby league after a stint with New Zealand rugby union side Otago.
Witt has signed a contract with Wales-based English Super League club the Crusaders.

He joined the Warriors in 2007 from Manly but was told he was surplus to requirements at the beginning of the 2009 season.

He switched to rugby in March, saying at the time he was aiming for All Blacks honours.

He went on to play seven games for Otago in the NZ provincial competition this season, six of them as a substitute.

Otago Rugby Football Union chief executive Richard Reid said Witt had taken up an offer from the reformed Crusaders club (formerly the Celtic Crusaders), based in Newport, which finished last in the Super League."

AAP

All those naysayers who suggest rugby is soft.  Witt couldn't crack an NPC side with all the All Blacks in Europe.

Let's hope the Crusaders manage to get his visa right so Lowe isn't tempted to re-sign him.

we dont say it's soft, we say its a **** game. there is a massive difference between the 2

Rugby Yawnion is dead set rubbish. I try, and try and try to be interested, but when the score ends up 30-all, all through penalties and/or drop goals, it gets tedious.

Matabele link said:
Whatever happened to Sullivan?  Didn't he go back to the Bulldogs this year? 

Couldn't get in front of Ennis, and had injury problems as well

Is going to play bush footy next year

Rambo1987 link said:
Good luck to Witty - we could have used his kicking game this year.
From memory wasn't it Witt who made that shocker of a line drop out that actually went backwards.?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2