Wolfie in doo doo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah, more Johnsy magic? Never got why the Knights had nothing to do with him but maybe they knew something we don't. Let our excuses begin. How about it's The Telegraph setting him up or even better, Checcin took the photo lol

I was in favour of Joey coming on board but if this story is correct then we should punt him.

Manly flyer David Williams will face court in August after being charged by police following an altercation outside a King’s Cross nightclub.

Police have confirmed that Williams was charged with offensive behaviour and affray following an investigation into an alleged assault in the early hours of Monday, May 27.

The investigation followed a complaint by a 29-year-old Rockdale man that he had been assaulted outside a club on Kellett St.

It has been alleged that the man who had made the complaint had been involved in an altercation with two other patrons after they were all ejected from the club.

It is understood that Williams’ teammate Justin Horo and Manly’s assistant coach Andrew Johns were also out on the night with Williams.

It is understood that Horo was also involved in the altercation but he was the victim.

There is no suggestion that either Horo or Johns have done anything wrong.

Williams was issued with the court attendance notice stating the charges yesterday and he will appear in court on August 13.

The Rockdale man has also been charged.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-sea-eagles-winger-david-williams-to-face-court-for-incident-outside-kings-cross-nightclub/story-fn2mcuj6-1226673595873#.UdN3MDtHLIc

....There is no suggestion that either Horo or Johns have done anything wrong........

All that said, I wish I had a screaming out in frustration emoticon!

AHHHHHHHRGH!!!!!!

Over to you @Jethro , king of emoticons.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-star-david-williams-charged-with-offensive-behaviour-and-affray-following-incident-in-kings-cross/story-fndv31ch-1226673595442

I thought that our players were banned from going to Kings Cross? Or was that only under Hasler's coaching?

If true and wolfie has stuffed up..... drop him and throw hiku in, but i cannot for the life of me understand why our attack is so pedestrian as it is , when we have two of the best halves in the comp being coached by to ex state of origin half backs

Great that Wolfie stands up for Horo :angel:

The plaintiff was on a Biff binge by the sounds of it :mad:

Wolfie is the hero in this :exclamation:

The Police also charged Snake at Narra, only for it to be dropped due to the plaintiff being the Offender :mad:

This is the legal definition:
AFFRAY, criminal law. The fighting of two or more persons, in some public place, to the terror of the people.
2. To constitute this offence there must be, 1st, a fighting; 2d, the fighting must be between two or more persons; 3d, it must be in some public place ; 4th, it must be to the terror of the people.
3. It differs from a riot, it not being premeditated; for if any persons meet together upon any lawful or innocent occasion, and happen on a sudden to engage in fighting, they are not guilty of a riot but an affray only; and in that case none are guilty except those actually engaged in it. Hawk. b. 1, c. 65, s. 3 ; 4 Bl. Com. 146; 1 Russell, 271.

Who the hell was terrorized at the Cross by little Wolfie :huh:

I would have thought Johns is a little to old to be hanging at the Cross in the early hours. Haven't these people homes to go to? This is an opportunity for Toovs to stamp some sort of behavioral authority. Punt Johns and promote Hiku.

Not sure we can really say anything until we hear all the evidence. There is every chance he was the victim here and or retaliating

I've met Wolfy a few times over the past couple of years & he's always appeared to be a relaxed, chilled out guy. IF he was helping out Horo who was the victim, I've got no probs with that, you've got to back up your mates in a bind.

Good to see we have learnt our lesson from previous similar incidents....I say punt Johns, drop wolf and promote that 16 year old kid someone was talking about a couple of weeks ago

Or we can just wait to see what happened before jumping to conclusions

globaleagle said:
....There is no suggestion that either Horo or Johns have done anything wrong........

All that said, I wish I had a screaming out in frustration emoticon!

AHHHHHHHRGH!!!!!!

Over to you @Jethro , king of emoticons.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-star-david-williams-charged-with-offensive-behaviour-and-affray-following-incident-in-kings-cross/story-fndv31ch-1226673595442

Not an emoticon but I think that the following gif covers what you were getting at:

tumblr_m89ekkvEgO1qf9jd4o5_250.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8