Wolfie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FUUVt69ca4&feature=player_embedded

I guess he should be concentrating on playing blah blah

I thought he was very good for us on Sunday. Ran freely, straight and hard. One of his better games this year. Get of his back.

He is a legend and we should sign him for life. Great example to have a life away from playing.

DSM5 said:
I thought he was very good for us on Sunday. Ran freely, straight and hard. One of his better games this year. Get of his back.

You're slipping back into old habits DSM. It's "off" not "of" :p

Go wolifie. Good publicity for the club in a way. Didn't know the doctor was a Manly fan. Thought he woulda been a sharks supporter growing up in Gymea

Mark from Brisbane said:
Love his work, a great character of the game and our club!!!
Ditto!
Great to see him promoting the Friday Game.

Wish he would stop cutting his hair - The Beard needs to be part of the 2011 GF win :D

Mark from Brisbane said:
Love his work, a great character of the game and our club!!!

Spot on, and a point that was overlooked by some that wanted him punted earlier on in the season

He is a marketing and membership goldmine and an asset to the club if used correctly

I picked up that Manly Stage of Origin DVD recently and he is sensational on that

I hope he doesnt get dropped if and when Hopoate gets back,i dont think we'll see Juniors form back where it was till he comes back in 2 years,which is not a detraction of the kid but lets not forget what happened to Tony after his torn hamstring i believe it was,when he was a new recruit

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7