• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
gotta say is all round game is getting better and better. Starting to look very robbo like in the things he does. Developing into quite a pro on the flank

Full moon against the Raiders - The Silver Streaker Fangs Show:)

Hope our halves vary our incessant RHS attack and both Wingers score :idea:

jbb/james said:
gotta say is all round game is getting better and better. Starting to look very robbo like in the things he does. Developing into quite a pro on the flank

agreed.

Needs to be re-signed too.

He's been playing really well. He has a ton of courage; always runs hard and puts his body on the line. He'll have to be on his best against Canberra who have Lee and Earl; not sure who he'll oppose but Lee has a massive height advantage over him. I'm expecting the Raiders to bomb our back three all night. This is where I fear Canberra will try to dominate.

He will be marking Lee

I have always loved the tough runs Wolfman makes, especially within 10 of the line when he puts the head down as goes for it

He is on 49 career tries so let's hope the full moon brings him some luck.

The Who said:
He's been playing really well. He has a ton of courage; always runs hard and puts his body on the line. He'll have to be on his best against Canberra who have Lee and Earl; not sure who he'll oppose but Lee has a massive height advantage over him. I'm expecting the Raiders to bomb our back three all night. This is where I fear Canberra will try to dominate.

I think there's a chance Lee won't play as Jarrod Croker may be back in the centres, pushing Wighton to the wing.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Agree with everyone except for his bomb taking.

And his failure to mark up and stay on his opposite player as he did again last night resulting in a try to Lee. he sometimes plays as though he doesn't have confidence in Lyon tackling his opposite centre

I thought both Killer and wolf man both misread the play leading to the try. Should have been pushing up and sliding out. Gave both the centre and winger to much space

They both made up for it with their combo try. Great Job by Jamie to come inside and create the space for the Wolfman outside him.

I :heart: Wolf's courage. Not the most naturally gifted player but has a ton of guts & determination. Great finisher as well :)

Mals said:
I :heart: Wolf's courage. Not the most naturally gifted player but has a ton of guts & determination. Great finisher as well :)

I wholeheartedly 2nd this.

Very much hoping we re-sign Wolfie and soon, before we lose him.

Shoe1 said:
Surely he's next priority signing after Jamie? What a season, 2nd try last night was amazing.
I reckon Horo first,I hear he is getting a fair few offers from rival clubs,well thats what RLW is saying,lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6