Wolfman back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

Mail is that the Wolfman will be available for the Eels game this week after being out for 8 weeks with a hamstring injury. Let's hope he stays injury free for the rest of the year. Whare will drop back to the bench to cover for Stewart if needed. If not back to NSW cup.

Gifty is listed on the club site as not being back until the Knights game (round 19) but given our depth and Gifty trying to be right for Origin, 2V may not risk him if he's not 100%. However, if he is back for the Eels and barring injury to those playing Origin, It'll be the first time this year with the full squad (Jo didn't play against the Warriors and Georgie was still losing weight). Eels will be crapping themselves as I'm sure the boys will be after revenge for the 1st round loss.

Nice team:
B. Stewart
D. Williams
S. Matai
J. Lyon
J. Tafua
K. Foran
D. Cherry-Evans
G. Stewart
T. Williams
A. Watmough
B. Kite
M. Ballin
J. King

Res:
J. Buhrer
D. Lussick
G. Rose
J. Galuvao

It would be great to put another 50+ together to help the for and against

Sometime you forget that this guy is in the team. Most hamstring injuries are like 4 weeks not 8 weeks. I keep thinking his over his bad run of injuries, then he's out for another few weeks.

Some players just seem to have more bad luck than others. Just when you think the Wolfman can be passed on for a more healthier version he comes back and has a howler and we think we can't win without him. His body is an enigma wrapped in a riddle, shrouded in a mystery.

The Who said:
Surely they won't drop Whare for Taufa? Surely?

Taufua is a left side winger only, and it seems 2V wants his appprenticeship to continue.

So Whare is being dropped for the rampaging Wolfman :D

Whare wants to play centre at Penrith for some reason:huh:

Brookie said:
8 weeks for a hammie injury? did he tear it off the bone or something?

Also had a hair-line fracture to the beard. Had to ease it back into action.

Brookie said:
8 weeks for a hammie injury? did he tear it off the bone or something?

One thing Wolfman will never be a accused of is being a fast healer! On the plus side he usually finds his form quickly on returns from injury.

The hammies can be a mongrel to get right !!

I did mine 2 months ago and just getting the confidence back in it now, although I don't have all the medical assistance these blokes do haha

Personally I'd hate to see Gifty come back and make it worse.....so for me leave him out for this game...just need to make usre he's back for Round 20 as i SOOOOOOOOOOOO very much want us to whoop their backsides.

By the way how much nicer is it on here now that Mr I is no longer here!!

Is there any further news on where Wolfy will be playing next year. In the UK still rumours of him signing for Leeds Rhinos?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6