Wolfman could be out for 12 Months, Ballin worse than expected.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
Check out this article from nrl.com

http://www.nrl.com/farah,-ballin-shape-as-finals-losses/tabid/10874/newsid/69383/default.aspx

Check out this article from nrl.com

http://www.nrl.com/farah,-ballin-shape-as-finals-losses/tabid/10874/newsid/69383/default.aspx

Not sure about the quality of this article, this one says achilles injury whilst every other article has said it was a calf strain

Official word from Toovey

Wolf gone for 6 months, Ballin and Buhrer should be ok for Friday, king will be rested with Lussick replacing him

Wolf gone for 6 months, Ballin and Buhrer should be ok for Friday, king will be rested with Lussick replacing him

Kiwi Eagle said:

Does 2V not read the YARTs?

Kiwi Eagle said:

manlyfan76 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

No, I don't.

Ah crap, forget I said anything!

manlyfan76 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

No, I don't.

Ah crap, forget I said anything!

Has there been a manly player that has had worse luck than wolfman.

Its as if he breaks a mirror in the change room, runs under a ladder on his way out and a black cat runs in front of him before kick off. The poor bloke has the worst luck.

He is a quality winger, and PR gold. I really hope we give him another yr and he plays a full season of footy.

Has there been a manly player that has had worse luck than wolfman.

Its as if he breaks a mirror in the change room, runs under a ladder on his way out and a black cat runs in front of him before kick off. The poor bloke has the worst luck.

He is a quality winger, and PR gold. I really hope we give him another yr and he plays a full season of footy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4