Wolfman @ Hooker?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top End Eagle said:
We miss Colella

I remember when he kinda cemented his spot in the back end of 97. He was unbelievable. One tackle in particular in the prelim against the chooks and freddy put a step on and looked certain to score but the little tank absolutely smashed him.

Bit of a shame how his career ended, always injured and bouncing around a few clubs. I remember an interview he did and he said his back problems stemmed from not doing weights properly and not really being educated about it. It just used to be get in the gym and lift as much as you can.

Top End Eagle said:
We miss Colella

I remember when he kinda cemented his spot in the back end of 97. He was unbelievable. One tackle in particular in the prelim against the chooks and freddy put a step on and looked certain to score but the little tank absolutely smashed him.

Bit of a shame how his career ended, always injured and bouncing around a few clubs. I remember an interview he did and he said his back problems stemmed from not doing weights properly and not really being educated about it. It just used to be get in the gym and lift as much as you can.

Napper said:
Daniel said:
That is as bad as cuthbertson on the wing

And how is that bad? At least he'd only be able to offload to one side? You could cut his errors in half to 14.

Its bad because his passing game is poor, his defense when he has to go to both sides is poor and he can misread things.
He does not have the vision to call a play from the ruck and is a pure winger.

It would be the most shambolic display in hooker since we had a young Fulton play there

Napper said:
Daniel said:
That is as bad as cuthbertson on the wing

And how is that bad? At least he'd only be able to offload to one side? You could cut his errors in half to 14.

Its bad because his passing game is poor, his defense when he has to go to both sides is poor and he can misread things.
He does not have the vision to call a play from the ruck and is a pure winger.

It would be the most shambolic display in hooker since we had a young Fulton play there

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4