Wolfman howls again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Just reported he's gone for season. Damn this guy can't take a trick. Oh well Whare gets his shot at a title now.

Just reported he's gone for season. Damn this guy can't take a trick. Oh well Whare gets his shot at a title now.

RE: Wolfman gone for season

That sucks massively.
Bad luck Wolfie.
All the best in the rehab mate.
He deserves better luck.

That sucks massively.
Bad luck Wolfie.
All the best in the rehab mate.
He deserves better luck.

mickqld said:

For some strange reason, I'd actually prefer Oldfield to replace Wolfie?? get well soon Wolfie, your time on the field has been first class tho disrupted but off? LEGEND:-/

mickqld said:

For some strange reason, I'd actually prefer Oldfield to replace Wolfie?? get well soon Wolfie, your time on the field has been first class tho disrupted but off? LEGEND:-/

fark me, the poor bloke is not even build of something as strong as tissue paper. The incident looked like nothing.

fark me, the poor bloke is not even build of something as strong as tissue paper. The incident looked like nothing.

wobbly said:
very strange

wobbly said:
very strange

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4