Wolfman signed for 2 more years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfie has blessed us with so many magic Manly tries :angel:

I'm sure that he and the Coaching Staff will work on his ability to levitate and defuse those bombs :cool:

Was surprised NOT to see it on the MWSE website BUT Larissa did much of that work and with her gone they are perhaps in a state of "inbetweenism"

globaleagle said:
He was going to ask for more money, but Manly got through his defenses.

Boo :mad:
Wolfie was asked and agreed to almost halve his contract.
So if Manly are only paying for attack, they should not expect defense too :cool:

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:
He was going to ask for more money, but Manly got through his defenses.

Boo :mad:
Wolfie was asked and agreed to almost halve his contract.
So if Manly are only paying for attack, they should not expect defense too :cool:

:heart::heart::heart:

Love you wolfie!!!!!:angel::cool::D

No disrespect to the honourable "Twitter", but is there another source of this news somebody could post?

Very glad that the Sea Eagles didn't rethink signing the Wolf due to his GF game. No Wolf try in the sharkies match. No GF for the Sea Eagles.
I have a feeling the Wolfman will do all proud and prove some wrong in 2014.
BTW Wolfie, the women and the kids are really happy you stayed:D
We lost one great club character in Gorgeous:(
Awesome to retain our hairy one.

David Williams is an outstanding winger and finisher. I'm very glad. Peta Hiku will get his shot soon enough, as he can slot in at fullback, wing and centre.

I am also very happy resigning Wolfman, lot more for's than against's with his game, and a wealth of experience. Would prefer to see this written in blood first before I got too excited.

DSM5 said:
I'm not a fan of the Wolf, but I just hope you're all happy and we don't lose Hiku to another club who'll offer him a permanent place on the wing.

Hiku isn't an NRL winger. He does a fair job filling in there but he is better suited to fullback or centre.

Mals said:
DSM5 said:
I'm not a fan of the Wolf, but I just hope you're all happy and we don't lose Hiku to another club who'll offer him a permanent place on the wing.

Hiku isn't an NRL winger. He does a fair job filling in there but he is better suited to fullback or centre.

Disagree. I think he's even better than that. I think he's an outstanding utility. Heck, worst case scenario, I even reckon we could throw him in at 6, 7 or 9 in the event of injury.

I wouldn't mind him grabbing a bench spot regardless of a full strength backline. Melbourne quite often put a back on the bench, and it has always worked well for them.

Also gives Tooves the option to interchange a player who may just be having a one off night shocker. Keep em all on their toes, as they know if they make too many blunders, they could be dragged :)

If hiku can take a cross field bomb then he can play wing in my case.Don't get me wrong i love wolfie but he is a liability in the air & in defence.I can't go through wolfie again next year,my blood pressure soars when the opposition attack on his side.

Ryan said:
Mals said:
DSM5 said:

Disagree. I think he's even better than that. I think he's an outstanding utility. Heck, worst case scenario, I even reckon we could throw him in at 6, 7 or 9 in the event of injury.

I wouldn't mind him grabbing a bench spot regardless of a full strength backline. Melbourne quite often put a back on the bench, and it has always worked well for them.

Also gives Tooves the option to interchange a player who may just be having a one off night shocker. Keep em all on their toes, as they know if they make too many blunders, they could be dragged :)

He won't get a bench spot while Ferris is there. JB covers all positions and is getting better each year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6