wolfman..?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mudgeagle

Reserve Grader
just read this weeks side and wolfman is named on the wing and trex on bench looking better already !!!

this must be  a gee up.

speed is what we need,would be a bonus.people conveniently forget how good he was before those bad hands set in.

and contrast his running to williams - fearless.he is the sort of player who can inspire at least.

Nope no Wolfman.

Ben Farrar
Michael Robertson
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Tony Williams
Kieran Foran
Trent Hodkinson
Jason King
Matt Ballin
Josh Perry
Anthony Watmough
Shane Rodney
Glenn Stewart

Joe Galuvao
Brent Kite
George Rose
Chris Bailey
Matt Cross

bugger should have known it was to good to be true tho that could be a side from any game this year as Des keeps picking the same mob ..

can i ask what does matt cross need to do to get into the side.If the side does not perform then change it. I am sure if he replaced rose and Galuvao he wouldn;t disappoint, atleast he hasn't put on weight.

If he did would be a reason behind because he has not been used for over 10weeks.

slickster71 link said:
can i ask what does matt cross need to do to get into the side.If the side does not perform then change it. I am sure if he replaced rose and Galuvao he wouldn;t disappoint, atleast he hasn't put on weight.

If he did would be a reason behind because he has not been used for over 10weeks.

Have pictures of a certain coaching member and a goat

mudgeagle link said:
just read this weeks side and wolfman is named on the wing and trex on bench looking better already !!!

And Stewie is at fulback ....

And Beaver has returned for a one off to get his 350th game.

Just saw the U20 team and no sign of Hoppa or Whare, so if Farrar is ruled out, who else can come in to wing/fullback?

that was from the FB group post
so you hate Manly go and F*ck yourselves
that fella posted here, havent seen him back here Luluie I think

Dont know why we check the team every week its always the same. Close to anyway

yazman78 link said:
Just saw the U20 team and no sign of Hoppa or Whare, so if Farrar is ruled out, who else can come in to wing/fullback?

Heres the scoop.

Robbo goes to fullback, and Bailey comes into the backline.

slickster71 link said:

you only need to replace  him with 1 bloke & thats bailey..

Nate link said:
I would rather have T-Rex at fullback.

he will catch a downfield kick wait for the defense to grab him and then decide to run

didn't t-rex play 5/8 for the sunshine coast in the GF last year?
should give him a crack there if his passing is good both ways.
that way he won't be a liability out wide, he will stiffen up our defence in the middle and at that intimidation factor.
foran can play centre.

as long as bailey doesn't start

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4