Wolfman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Almost 3 intercepts as well:)

Wolfie has found his wings , and GI stoped his wonky right foot going into touch @globaleagle :D

We are so blessed to be Manly Supporters:angel:

The timing and class of that try could not be topped in any way.

He has given me some beautiful memories. I still fondly remember when he sunk Brisbane on the hooter at Brisbane in 2012.

I'm starting that Caveman diet from tomorrow, it's worked a treat for the Wolfman.:D

He had a brilliant game, but that try was simply unbelievable. He is another Manly champion for sure.

.."Williams looked to catch a high pass behind his head with his left hand, before spinning his body in one movement and somehow grounding the ball inside the corner flag, all while keeping his body marginally in play despite pressure from Greg Inglis..."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-27/manly-turnaround-stuns-rabbitohs/4986406
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENCwQbAM8TU

Enjoy, and now a sweet goodnight to all happy Manly Supporters :)

globaleagle said:
He should ask for an upgraded contract!

Amazing try!! Do wingers with Wolfy's brilliant finishing ability practice tippy-toeing down the sidelines at training all week? I am in awe of how they do it.

@globaleagle - I didn't know you had become a player agent :p

Look, to be fair (to me), I do like and rate old fatty fatty wolfie as a player.

Yes, that nicknamed has been derived from jealousy on my part. hahaha.

And I know he just follows Jamie infield.

BUT

If I start picking on Jamie for that tactic, all of you will hunt me down.

Whereas if I just pick on wolfie, only HM+N'pops+ke+Lsz get cranky.

Go Wolfie! (stay on your wing!!)

:angel::heart:

The thing that makes that try even better was that it still would have been awarded if the old corner post rule was still in place

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4