Women in league Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A quick look at our club's website suggests we are taking a low-key approach this year.
Actually I couldn't see a mention of it at all.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Five games played so far in Women in League Round, and of the 10 teams to have played so far, the Storm are the only team to have pink on their jersey.

What has the club (i.e. the Penns) got against the Angels? Why do they want to get rid of them?

The Angels never done anything even remotely embarrassing. In fact they've only ever done good things for Manly.

A quick look at our club's website suggests we are taking a low-key approach this year.
Actually I couldn't see a mention of it at all.
There's now a 'Tommy Talks' on the website (and in a separate thread) dedicated to Women in League. Tommy interviewed a few women from junior clubs on the Northern Beaches - acknowledging their contribution to local rugby league. Rather appropriate me thinks. :clap:

this thread died because ^ something happened therefore people couldn't continue to act righteous and indignant :giggle:

For the record if you look at the match day information for anyone going to the game:
Women in League themed clap banners (in the crowd).
Womens League half time game between female girls teams from Freshwater Senior Campus and Moree High School.
The Sea Eagles’ charity patner for the match against Penrith is White Ribbon
White Ribbon is the world’s largest male-led movement to end men’s violence against women. Originating in Canada in 1991, White Ribbon is now active in more than 60 countries.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4