Wonder what ole Toddy and Jakey will be up to tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
time to let the hair down, reckon we will be reading some interesting stories in next few days. Punching out people and usual stories, these 2 could be back into it if Roosters don't watch out.

No doubt they will be somewhere around coogee, i always see nate miles, carney, friend , SKD and anasta around coogee, the best bit is when you see anasta jodie gordan is always with him  :eek:
I saw jake friend and carney at around 9:30 friday night, told them i hate the roosters but i hate the dragons more so they better win, they both gave alittle chuckle and said thanks,  they dont seem like too bad a guys, always polite when people recognize them

Darren link said:
time to let the hair down, reckon we will be reading some interesting stories in next few days. Punching out people and usual stories, these 2 could be back into it if Roosters don't watch out.

I'd be more worried about Nate Myles's toiletry if anything

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=185670.msg300773#msg300773 date=1286107449]

I'd be more worried about Nate Myles's toiletry if anything
[/quote]
i heard nate had the ****s when they lost ;)

One of the people we were at for the GF is good mates with Friend. His various troubles have been a massive wake-up call and he knows that one more thing and he is gone. He is a model citizen these days according to her.

One things for sure, whether they do anything wrong or not we will all be able to read about their misbehavior in the Telegraph...

Jake Friend is a Noosa Pirates poduct. we do it tough & every beer counts. Give the poor sunshine coast product a break you rich talking loud mouth big city monetary flowery bastards, a break, geeeeeeeeeez.

paul link said:
No doubt they will be somewhere around coogee, i always see nate miles, carney, friend , SKD and anasta around coogee, the best bit is when you see anasta jodie gordan is always with him  :eek:
I saw jake friend and carney at around 9:30 friday night, told them i hate the roosters but i hate the dragons more so they better win, they both gave alittle chuckle and said thanks,  they dont seem like too bad a guys, always polite when people recognize them

The Chooks seem to love their home and away girls, I saw in the paper last week Nate Myles is putting 1 of the younger ones off the show away

My friend who got into the Roosters after-party said that the whole female cast of H & A were there, fraternising closely with the Roosters.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6