World Club Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Next years World Club Challenge will be played in Australia.

Bugger!
I need to go to Europe before all the relos die and I was going to combine it with Manly's WCC Tour 2014 :(

Did you guys hear that there will be a RL 9's in NZ next year and that all 16 Clubs are invited?
Foxsports had it on a few days back, but now nothing.

HappilyManly said:
bones said:
Next years World Club Challenge will be played in Australia.

Bugger!
I need to go to Europe before all the relos die and I was going to combine it with Manly's WCC Tour 2014 :(

Did you guys hear that there will be a RL 9's in NZ next year and that all 16 Clubs are invited?
Foxsports had it on a few days back, but now nothing.

Clubs are yet to vote the 9's in (and what's going around due to the prize money it's all but certain $500k is more than the actual premiership)

So eventually the preseason will look like this -

9's
Allstars
and WCC

Rex said:
Cricket has 5 dayers, 50 overs and 20/20.

A taste of the future for NRL?

Let's pray that the NRL dont go down the same path as cricket..After the SAFs left no one gave a toss about the rest of the summer..

Can I just say this (after talking at length with the Rhino's CEO last February)

The WCC costs a bucket load to stage...team travel / accommodation / expenses alone run into the $400K plus, and almost $500K.

The WCC runs almost purely on pay TV "buy in" throughout the UK.

He doubted that this would happen in Australia and so it would have to be say Chan 9 buying the rights.

For that alone he thought it would never come to Australia (although he'd like to see it reversed each year).

So.....I'll be surprised if this happens!!

globaleagle said:
So....will we be supporting the storm, or the pommy team?

Leeeeeeedssss Rhhhhinnnnnooosss

I think a lot of NRL clubs are worried about what happened in 1994 when Wigan played Brisbane.
It was Wigan's off season and they came down and beat a very strong Brisbane team in the middle of there season.
Now imagine the embrassment of losing to an ESL team in our weather what will be the excuses be?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4