World Cup selection?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When do they pick the first team?

I can't see any legitimate reason why the Stewarts, Robertson, Kite and Orford aren't picked. When the premiers smash their nearest opposition by a record margin, having similarly dealt with the other finalists, they have to be doing something special at the right time for the test team.

Ian Martin tragic link said:
When do they pick the first team?

I can't see any legitimate reason why the Stewarts, Robertson, Kite and Orford aren't picked. When the premiers smash their nearest opposition by a record margin, having similarly dealt with the other finalists, they have to be doing something special at the right time for the test team.

When was the last time you saw a Rep team picked on form???

Put aside discussion of the backs for now.

Select the entire forward pack.  Dominant.  Throughout GF, throughout final series, throughout second half of season.  Hunted as a pack. Awesome.

Ian Martin tragic link said:

Robertson has declared himself available for Scotland! They'll be crushed if the Aussies picked him haha.

Prior to the Grand Final the Aussie backline was an all Queensland affair.

Hunt
Slater
Hodges
Inglis
Folou
Lockyer
Thurston

despite the win I doubt the selectors will go with any different and will justify the decision by incumbency and the Queensland Origin win.

Kite is a moral to be picked though - or he'll declare his availability for Tonga!

I wouldn't be surprised if more Storm players are picked over Manly.  The selectors will say 'but they've been consistent all year and that was just one bad game.  Then again, Ox and Choc were certain picks last year but their GF ruled them out...doesn't bother me, Premiership is all i need

Give Slater the flick from that lot. I think the rest are specials though they will pick other backs in the squad and Brett must get a gig. One of the wingers would not be out of place and Orford should probably be the back up half.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6