Worriers' Cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah but their kiwi money has crummy pictures on it. And don't get me started on their 20 cent pieces..

Without a salary cap a club like ours would be stuffed.

The salary cap is a necessary evil if you are a Sydney club in an area where people have more to do than sit at a pokie or ride trains dressed in your merchandise feeling like they are part of a gang.

NRL clubs need to look at other streams of revenue - not sure what they are but they must be out there (why are we selling online content through telstra when there are people who can syphon this from the internet easily and would possibly enjoy being employees of an actual NRL owned and operated on line presence?).

I personally don't mind the cap.

That NZ tax seems all right to me capped at 33%. But you have to dress like a dick to catch trout over there (NZ booze is quite palatable though) . Warriors will keep more of there own but in the end that's good for the game and good for all the other clubs - as stated in other posts once this bargain basement TV Deal expires clubs will all have a level playing field.

Kudos to those who have survived by whatever means necessary. The future will be brighter...God bless Arko for what he did for us in the nineties.

Shoe1 said:
Yeah but their kiwi money has crummy pictures on it. And don't get me started on their 20 cent pieces..

8qfkke

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4